Describe the Perfect Woman or Man....

by Dragonlady76 105 Replies latest jw friends

• Dragonlady76
    Dragonlady76
    Why NVR, that pm would have made a sailor blush, I loved it! You wanna cover me in marshmellow fluff and do what???

You knew he loved the fluff

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Andy is perfect looking to me.

Honestly, I don't have a perfect type. I know when I see someone if they are attractive---to me. I can be a variety of different looking men. It's the fire and the chemistry and the humor and the personality that make the difference. It's either there or it isn't. And as I've gotten older, I've come to realize that sometimes you don't see that fire initially.

I like a kindred spirit. You know? The kind of person who you talk to you and you instantly hit it off. You are of the same intelligence level and on the same wave length. For me, that means a person has to be real. Down to earth. Not a picky, shallow person, though I think we can all be shallow in some ways.

I find John Candy attractive. I find George Clooney attractive. George on Seinfeld could gag me with a spoon, Newman on the other hand, Wayne Knight, there is just something exciting about the man. He may not be handsome, but the man has spice.

• sweetstuff
    sweetstuff

Dragonlady you had no idea! LOL Shocking I tell ya.

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

1. Good looks.
    2. Good job.
    3. Good cook.
    4. Good at housework.
    5. Quiet.

W

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk
    1. Good looks.
    2. Good job.
    3. Good cook.
    4. Good at housework.
    5. Quiet.

W

No wonder "business has been slow", F-F.

LOL!

Just kidding!

• sweetstuff
    sweetstuff
    1. Good looks.
    2. Good job.
    3. Good cook.
    4. Good at housework.
    5. Quiet.

6. Good in bed!

• sweetstuff
    sweetstuff

HEY NVR!! Get off me, I told you I like the top!

• nvrgnbk
  • FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Here I am moving away from Andy and all I can think is I'd just like to have him back, healthy and whole.

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free
    No wonder "business has been slow", F-F.

It's picking up. A girl at work, very hot and half my age brought a bowl of grapes to my desk today. They weren't peeled, but it's a beginning. She has great potential!

W

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit