Describe the Perfect Woman or Man....

by Dragonlady76 105 Replies latest jw friends

• Dragonlady76
    Dragonlady76

Ok after the Serena Williams thread and a few others that focus on looks I want to know what your idea of perfection in the opposite or same sex is.

I like muscular men with a full head of hair, I love classic features like a strong nose and jaw.

I also find blond blue eyed men sexy (don't ask me why)

I don't like that are to thin, nice teeth and soft eyes.

Ok now it's your turn.

• JH
    JH

For some reason I love women who wear tight jeans and fill them up well...

• Sassy
    Sassy

perfect-->

• RisingEagle
    RisingEagle

To be funny it used to be the old stand by: A buxom blonde haired blue eyed orphan - millionaire - nyphomaniac that owns a liquor store. But truly its always been Mrs. Eagle for me. She's a buxom green-eyed redhead with a heart of diamond and soul of an angel. (And a temper -shhhh)

Eagle

• bigdreaux
    bigdreaux

that's hard. aside from my wife, there is no other "perfect" women. i think attatitude comes through more than anything. i've met women that were cute, until i got to know them, then they were beautiful. on the flip side, i've met some stunning women with crappy attitudes that got uglier every time i spoke to them.

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

The right mental attitude.

Kindness.

Humor.

Consideration.

Self-confidence.

That's all very sexy.

• sweetstuff
    sweetstuff

The Perfect Man, hmmm...

I love dark hair and eyes, like blondes too, but dark hair and eyes get me everytime. No preference in facial features per say, I can see beauty in alot of different face shapes and types.

I will admit, although I am a short fry, I like em tall, at least tall enough for me to wear high heels and still be shorter.

I really notice teeth, a great smile.

But most importantly, he has to be able to make me laugh my butt off and make me think about things from a new angle.

Did I mention smells fanfreakingtastic?

The perfect man, wouldn't be some Brad Pitt look a like, although< I would not turn that down either, if the personality matched. But someone who is very intelligent, hilarious, romantic, affectionate.

• sweetstuff
    sweetstuff

SASSY< OMG! HE IS YUMMMYYYYYYY!!!!!

• bigdreaux
    bigdreaux

sassy, you think serina williams is hot? hahahahah

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

Did I mention smells fanfreakingtastic?

Ok.

Here's the deal. LOL!

Use a bar soap to "pre-wash" the "problem areas.

Then a good "manly" body wash, like...

Some ladies, like sweetface, don't care for the cologne. But some are quite entranced by it.

This stuff is amazing...

http://www.ballbeauty.com/fa_bath_products.htm

Molton Brown products for men are great as well.

This stuff is awesome:

http://www.moltonbrown.co.uk/best_sellers/re_charge_black_pepper_bodywash-c1991p2362.html

You have a pm.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit