Jesus is bisexual according to the watchtower!

by 5go 51 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Cindi_67
    Cindi_67
    Bigdreaux:
    cindi, your right, and i apologize for the statement i made.

NO HARD FEELINGS.

• 5go
    5go
    Jesus and the apostles spent alot of time together on the road, many times in isolated places. And why didn't any of them ever hit on Mary Magdalene? Very suspicious if you ask me.

There is an old saying what happens on the road stays on the road. I kind of wonder now how old it is?

• cognizant dissident
    cognizant dissident

Hey, even Jehovah's own prophets made fun of other religions. Remember when they made fun of Baal because he couldn't light the alter on fire? Laughed at him and said he must have gone to the privy? Right before they slaughtered all the Baal worshipers? I guess it's only OK to make fun of and disrespect some god's and some religions.

Anyway, we are a bunch of sacriligious godless atheists. We have no SHAME! Jehovah could make us stop and strike us down at any time if he wanted too. Perhaps he has gone to the privy?

Cog

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

It wouldnt surprise me one bit if the JW Cult had some new light on homosexuality somewhere down the road in the future, that is if they are still around by then. They will do anything to distance themselves from Christendom,----they forsook the cross, created their own blasphemous bible translation, they have lied in the name of God. I dont think anything is sacred to the JW Cult, except their own authority and money, of course.

• justhuman
    justhuman

Great observartion

• JK666
    JK666

Bi-sexual? He was probably a "buy sexual" if he hooked up with Mary Magdeline. j/k

JK

• 5go
    5go

Yeah I heard he hanged out with prostitutes a lot.

• Renegade
    Renegade

I think it's meant to be in a spiritual sense but who cares? It's funny!

• 5go
    5go

Hey relationships whether bi, homo, and hetero aren't all about sex you know.

• Pineapple
    Pineapple

Hate to be a downer ... LOL (gayexjw here)

*** g05 11/8 p. 19 Does the Bible Discriminate Against Women? ***

"For those anointed, who have the prospect of serving as kings and priests with Christ, there will be no distinction of gender at all once resurrected to heavenly life."

(Galatians 3:28) 28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither slave nor freeman, there is neither male nor female; for YOU are all one [person] in union with Christ Jesus.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit