Jesus is bisexual according to the watchtower!

by 5go 51 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Twitch
    Twitch

Good on ya, Cindi

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

JW teachings notwithstanding (don't we wish!!!), I think that the writings of Paul, being accepted as 'god breathed' inspired words is a major reason to question the inspiration of the Bible. That is not insulting any god, but rather, saying exactly what I think of Paul's stated misogyny.

• nvrgnbk
  • bigdreaux
    bigdreaux

cindi, your right, and i apologize for the statement i made.

• John Doe
    John Doe

If the "Gods" aren't going to put up a defense for themselves, then they are an extremely legitimate target for poking fun of. If you can't laugh about your abstract beliefs, or most everything else for that matter, you've got much larger problems than someone poking fun at you.

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk
    If the "Gods" aren't going to put up a defense for themselves, then they are an extremely legitimate target for poking fun of. If you can't laugh about your abstract beliefs, or most everything else for that matter, you've got much larger problems than someone poking fun at you.

I've never agreed with you more, JD!

• keyser soze
    keyser soze

Jesus and the apostles spent alot of time together on the road, many times in isolated places. And why didn't any of them ever hit on Mary Magdalene? Very suspicious if you ask me.

• John Doe
    John Doe

If they had hit on Mary, do you think it would be in print? ;-)

• keyser soze
    keyser soze
    If they had hit on Mary, do you think it would be in print?

Maybe not in the Watchtower. But I would've written about it if I was there.

• 5go
    5go

OK let me set the matter straight.

I started this thread not to make fun of G-d but the watchtower view of the bride class though I do love making fun of G-d.

So I am not sorry that it did happen latter.

In fact I am not leaving any religion out I chuckle every time I see G-d any where, because I know at some point a Pharisee in the Jewish community will say hey you can do the G-d thing any more because GD means God Damn in a short text messages. Then they'll have to switch to just G. Which it what they and all religions worpship really any way the G$'s.

As for those that find it offencive and said they would not laugh at a making fun of allah. I am calling you out because I hear way to many times form the christian community that they are not a religion of peace but; of war, and the koran is a book of violence. Christians really can not claim any better in their beliefs or books either. Not to let muslims off the hook but if we were to switch their postions in the world and we would be talking about how the christians destroyed the WTC on 9/11 and are terrorist fighting for their god's rule against freedom.

Do not tell me it would not happen, because christian history points to the crusades as an example of my point !

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit