Jesus is bisexual according to the watchtower!

by 5go 51 Replies latest watchtower bible

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

I love Jesus man!!! He is freaky!!

• sweetstuff
    sweetstuff

Sweetstuff:

I am not sure I agree with you about the Apostle Paul. He may have been very attracted to women and maybe couldn't control himself. However, I do agree he did have some serious issues about women which the idiots in this religion with their shit encrusted brains have used to justify their anti-woman stance in all the stupid articles they print.

LHG

Let's look at 1 Cor. 7 It is a good thing for a man not to touch a woman.

Indeed, I wish everyone to be as I am, but each has a particular gift from God, one of one kind and one of another.

Now to the unmarried and to widows, I say: it is a good thing for them to remain as they are, as I do,

but if they cannot exercise self-control they should marry, for it is better to marry than to be on fire.

IF his problem was self control, he's the biggest hypocrite ever then. Cause he counselled those too weak and without self control to marry.

Not to mention, how many times did he ask to have Timothy brought to him? Hmm?

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC
    Not to mention, how many times did he ask to have Timothy brought to him? Hmm?

Ya... John Mark didnt really put out from what I hear.

• sweetstuff
    sweetstuff

I love Jesus man!!! He is freaky!!

Wicked movie Dogma.

• BFD
    BFD

I thought I was the only one who thought like that. 144,000 virgin men not defiled by women? HELLO! Talk about picky.

BFD

• Spectre
    Spectre

Maybe he is just a little bi-curious.

• sweetstuff
    sweetstuff
    Because Christianity itself is womyn hating and has perpetuated the stone-aged belief that womyn are inferior to men for thousands of years. It's a power thing. There is an imbalance when one is perceived and treated as less than the other. All things in life and nature must balance or they will fall apart, eventually. Violation of homeostasis results in sickness physically and socially.

That's what I am trying to say White Dove, Jesus chose to hang with chicks, he chose to appear to them first, not the apostles, then cranky butt, er Paul came along and his attitudes boiled over into the mainstream of christianity. Should be called Paulianity if you ask me.

• 5go
    5go
    Jesus chose to hang with chicks

Then he is TG and gay.

• JCanon
    JCanon

It just hit me 144,000 are married to the Jesus Christ yet it is made of men and women all kings. So really he is technically gay.

So then why are the witnesses for not for gay marriage?

TIMING is everything. Just like when Adam and Eve started, their sons and daughters had to marry each other until the population got going, then after a while, close relatives were forbidden to marry. Likewise, after the 1,440,000 (144,000 are the root of the tree representing 10%, Isa. 6:13) go to heaven and they are angels, they will have a unisexuality, or be androgynous, in which case sex between the angels will be "homosexual" technically. Further, even on the earth, after there is no need for childbirth or marriage, women and men will have a unisexuality and also be "like the angels" and all be of the same sex. So there will be sexual equality in the earth instead of men continuing to be the dominant sex. And with no issues with marriage and children and families, there will be an open sexuality and you can have sex with anyone. Everyone will be the same sex, and thus everyone will be homosexual and gay. But again, TIMING.. JC

• Cindi_67
    Cindi_67

It doesn't matter how we feel about the WTBS I feel that this thread is very insulting and disrespectful. There is no need for this. I've never posted against anything it's been said here that I don't agree on, but I had to do it on this one. Not even drunk will I dare to insult God or Jesus in this way.

SHAME ON YOU.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit