snowbird

bttt

• Stealth453
    Stealth453

I'll have to stoop to doing a reverse phone search

That might be a good idea anyhow.

• ZazuWitts
    ZazuWitts

Tatiana, Thanks for letting us know you did speak with him. I'm praying he just had a good 'drunk' on and will sleep it off and get back with us in tomorrow. (((Core)))

• snowbird
    snowbird

Core, my grandmother had a saying that went something like this:

Everything is chicken but its bill, if you look under its bill, it's chicken still

Meaning: It's all good. Don't let the WTS or your girlfriend get you to that point again, okay?

You did good by letting someone know how you were feeling. Keep on doing good.

Peace and love,

Snowbird

• lisavegas420
    lisavegas420

Dear Core...please please wake up with a new outlook on life.

This too shall pass.

alt

lisa

• LeslieV
    LeslieV

What has this religion done to you????

You deserve a life, your son deserves a father. Put your anger where it belongs squarely on the "cult." Take the anger away from you. You lived a life that you were told what to do what to think etc. Think of you son, you Corey have the ability to give a normal life to him that you did not have. Making sure that a cult doesn't get control of him. You have lots to live for.

You need to get help ASAP. You need a professional to talk to. Please call your local mental health provider and get the help that you need, so that you can be happy again. We care for you, and are worried sick.

If anyone knows where this young man lives it is most definitely a 911 call.

Leslie

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

Core, please dont even think of suicide. This lying cult has destroyed 1000's of lives. You need to stick around and speak out against the JW cult.

I have seen my share of heartache being raised a JW, but if I were to kill myself, then that would be one less person opposed to the Watchtower Society.

Even if I was living in a gutter, I would still have reason to live. I want to live as long as I can to expose this cult to the 4 corners of the earth.

Why not channel your anger and depression into something positive like a counter cult ministry or silent lambs, or anything that is opposed to the WT Society.

Sincerely,

Dave

• free2think
    free2think

Corey, please talk to us when you wake up. I've been there and i know it can seem so futile, but it's really not. You are loved and needed, especially by your son. Please come back.

• John Doe
    John Doe

I don't know what you're going through, but I can tell you what is apparent from your post. A big part of you does not want to commit suicide--otherwise you would not have to be drunk to do it. Never do anything drunk that you wouldn't do sober. Perhaps killing yourself seems like an answer, but it's a poor answer. The pain doesn't go away, it just goes on to those who care about you--especially your son. You know this, and this is why you're asking for help now. Take the advice of the folks on this board and call the numbers provided.

The most important thing, however, is to know that you do not have to live with depression. You have the power to make things different. You are strong enough to get the help you need, not only for yourself, but for your son. Asking for help is a sign of strength. Dark moments can leave us feeling powerless, but we're not. You will get better and you will learn to live life in a better way. Failure is not an option. PM anyone who posted on this thread, and I guarantee you we're all willing to help.

• blondie
    blondie

Keep suicide a question, not the answer.

Call one of the numbers above and talk about it, question it.

Love, Blondie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit