• Twitch
    Twitch

Hey

Gotta crash, just so u know.

We'll talk later, k?

Don't be a chump,....

• Twitch
    Twitch

Forget the previous post, didn't see your reply.

One sec.

K

You have a girlfriend? More than me,....

You have a son? More than me,....

You have a life, same as me.

You feel alot of pain at the moment. And that's a good thing really. It's kinda whacked but completely normal.

Things are going to change. That's what you want, right? An end to the pain?

A guy once told me that you get to this point when you don't know what to do.

That'll come in time. Believe it.

Just give it some time.

And keep talking

• SWALKER
    SWALKER

That's right you have us for starters!!! It sounds to me like you are being pretty hard on yourself!!! That's one thing that the JW religion does is to load you down with "guilt"....try to push that aside, we've all been there. Be your own best friend. I lost a lot of good friends too, in the process of leaving. It takes a while to make new ones...but keep trying, it will happen. LOVE yourself enough to take care of you and then you'll be able to love and take care of others.

Swalker (Please talk with a GOOD counselor! They are worth their weight in gold!)

• prophecor
    prophecor

You gonna' just let them win?

No matter what, you've got to go on.

It doesn't have to be this way.

Try and sleep it off.

I can only imagine your pain.

But we've all been fed a dose of the poison that is guilt shame and the despair of feeling no one cares.

We're here for you.

• Core88
    Core88

it's ready, Good by r bothes and sisters

• Mum
    Mum

Core, call the suicide hotline or crisis call line. PLEASE.

I'm praying that you won't succeed if you try.

Sometimes you feel there is no way out, no solution. But give yourself a chance to talk things over first.

My daughter and I were pretty much pushed out of the org., but it was the best thing that ever happened to us. We thank God every day now.

Your girlfriend loves you and will miss you. Don't do it!

Your son loves you and will miss you. Stay around for him if not for yourself.

• BCberean
    BCberean

NO.......NO......JUST ONE MORE MINUTE.....60 seconds

• Tatiana
    Tatiana

What's ready?

PM me your #. I will call you. NOW!! How old is your son? Do you want him to grow up without you? You have more strength inside than you know. It's the alcohol weighing your thoughts down. Sleep it off...call me or I will call you whenever you wake up. I PROMISE I will be here. We CARE!!!!!

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

... call me ... u got my pm .. i'll be up for you.

i've been fu***d by the WT .. I was my 10 years of my life at Bethel
    I live with fam. and I don't have GF ... yet

yeah...I CAN be depressed and what not ... but I am better off than MOST ... turn on that switch within you ... YOU GOT FRIENDS HERE!!! WE LOVE YOU MAN!

• BCberean
    BCberean

You feel guilty because...to quote you "I suck at finishing it"

GUILT???????

YOU WANT THE GUILT TO GO AWAY

There IS another way to make the GUILT GO AWAY

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit