Last Post

by Core88 146 Replies latest jw friends

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

TO CORE88 in INDIANA ...

"Anyone desperate enough for suicide...should be desperate enough to go to creative extremes to solve problems"

More Than One Soul Dies In A Suicide

• BCberean
    BCberean

Corey....can you hold on for one hour at a time???

If that hurts too much....how about ONE MINUTE AT A TIME

Keep talking ...we care

• Vinny
    Vinny

We have an empty spare room on the island of Kauai. We also have frequent flyer miles we can give you to get you here.

Just taking a little break away to clear your mind can do wonders.

vinny

• SWALKER
    SWALKER

You should be proud of your family!!! Don't let a religion take that away from you!!! That's all it is: a religious point of view. Live your life, raise your son and stand up and be proud of who you are!!! They (JW's) don't matter...who cares????????? Go talk to a counselor tomorrow or call a hotline tonight and take care of yourself. Get better. You deserve to live.

Swalker

• watson
    watson

Please hang in there man!! Life is too precious!!

• BCberean
    BCberean

I wish I could give you a BIGHUMUNGOUS Mother Bear hug Corey.

I wish it could be a GROUP hug with your son and his mom included.

• Tatiana
    Tatiana

Core...I pray you are still reading......check your PM's. My cell # is there. Call me ASAP!! Please!

I have been where you are. Call me.

• sparrow
    sparrow

Dude - take Tatiana up the offer. You just need to talk to someone right now. You are not alone. I also sent you a message.

• Core88
    Core88

Ok,..but how can I fell like a person again when all I know is turned off so fast? Love hate friends, ALL GONE! Like a light switch! I hate my life!! I would love to eat that "sandwitch and coffe but for the fucking fact that for the Last 3yrs I cant SWALLOW !!! can even eat rigth any more, cant feel love for my son!! because I don't enought fucking feel Real!@@@ anymore. GOD DAMN@ it's got to end some time I just suck at finishing it! All the investments!! Pioneering for 2 yr's. never having a girlfriend, getting suck with a woman who's had many many men and takes my virginity!!! I have nothing Nothing! Core

• BCberean
    BCberean

Right now you got US

I'm sending you my phone no....I can call you back if you call so it won't cost anything.....I still have 1000 feww international minutes.

Maggie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit