Apostate?

by PEC 32 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• PEC
    PEC

Is it possible to be apostate without being baptized?

Philip

• deaconbluez
    deaconbluez

A Watchtower Apostate, yes.

But there is a big difference in a Watchtower Apostate and a Christian Apostate. I consider "Watchtower Apostate" a compliment.

• PEC
    PEC

So the proper response to that accusation would be thank you.

Philip

• Gopher
    Gopher
    So the proper response to that accusation would be thank you

It depends on who's calling you "apostate".

If you are being called that by a loyal J-dub, and it's not TECHNICALLY correct, I say tell them they're wrong and they don't even understand what an apostate is.

However, it's somebody who's a board member or someone you know and like calling you that, then I'd say let's share a beer.

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

PEC is an unbaptized apostate ... right Phil?

• Dragonlady76
    Dragonlady76

<---------

• PEC
    PEC

I haven't formally announced my apostasy anywhere but here and we know that no dubs are allowed to look at this site.

WAC, "PEC is an unbaptized apostate ... right Phil?" That was the question. Can I who was never baptized be an apostate?

Philip

• Missanna
    Missanna

well when my family started to find out i don't believe that they have the truth why they said i have apostate thinking. according to the jw's apastate is someone who left the truth and is trying to pull others out of the org. the real definition is someone who changes their faith. so if you changed your faith in the witnesses belief then you are an apostate. i don't think its bad at all.

• PEC
    PEC

I never had faith, never believed. I believed what I was told until I could think for myself.

Philip

• gymbob
    gymbob

Hey PEC...

Why don't you just get baptized, then DA yourself so you can be an official apostate??!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit