ANNOUNCEMENT: "Special" Awake! for November. Confidential ;-)

by BFD 44 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• hopelesslystained
    hopelesslystained

are you kidding me? if so, I like your humor!

• AlphaOmega
    AlphaOmega

Nope, it's for real !

(I trust my source)... but just to double check - does anyone have a scan ???

• Kudra
    Kudra

...More like the "Special Ed" version of the Awake...

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

I sit here outside the doors of Jehovah's ARK, gnashing my teeth in anguish.

O Dear Lord, what marvelously brilliant Spiritual Foodstuff will be delivered in this, the most important issue of the AWAKE! ever published to this point in human history? What angelic whisperings will be boldly announced to this dead and dying old world?

O I cannot bear it!

May the mountains themselves fall over me!

"eff yew, Watchtower!"

• hopelesslystained
    hopelesslystained

nope, this cannot be serious...ROFLMAO!

• LoverOfTruth
    LoverOfTruth

This really smacks of Paranoia. Do they really think this is Confidential Material?

• AnneB
    AnneB

I wonder about WT sometimes!

Years ago they had a small book entitled "Is The Bible Really The Word of God?". Now they have an Awake! cover that reads "Can You Trust The Bible?"

Does WT ever come right out and SAY that the Bible is the Word of God or do they just insinuate so that later they can say "we never stated..." and get off whatever hook they may be on at the time?

• M.J.
    M.J.

I can imagine that there has GOT to be at least some level of private cynicism among the R&F at anything labeled "special" coming down the pike from HQ by now!

Keep the "specials" coming!

• AWAKE&WATCHING
    AWAKE&WATCHING

Now see, THIS is why I love you guys!

• oompa
    oompa

thanks BFD, but seriously, why would this be marked confidential? I don't get it.

slow i guess....oompa

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit