Struggling....

by sweet pea 56 Replies latest jw friends

• sass_my_frass
    sass_my_frass

Ugh, that's ugly isn't it. Suggestion: you and your little one are a package deal. Nobody sees him unless the see you and are nice to you too. Family sticks up for each other - your boy needs to know that if there's somebody out there hurting one of you, you all stand by each other. That means no little notes go through to him, keep them if you want, but don't protect the witnesses from the consequences of their actions. If they cut you off, they lose the kid too.

• sweet pea
    sweet pea

Looking back, it still hurts to be reminded of how people you love can hurt you.

But, ironically, one of the two friends mentioned in my original post has since been in touch (the one who went travelling round the world), now she has a non-JW in her life and has been disfellowshipped herself. So, you never know who will follow you out...

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

anyone I might know SP? LOL

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff

I concur, and hope to have some people in my life at a future point in time. The pain is worth it.

Congrats to you and the hubby!

• passwordprotected
    passwordprotected

I agree...we're seeds that have been sown in each of our respective areas; others will follow us out.

• sweet pea
    sweet pea

@ Jookbeard - you got it!

• angel eyes
    angel eyes

Hi Sweet pea,

Im new to the forum hence ive not commented on your situation.

Im so sorry to hear so called br's and sr's have upset you. Im a serving sister and love Jehovah and the organisation,however i do know first

hand that we can truly be miss treated,its a shame you left Jehovah though......no one is worth making you feel that bad.

Jesus died for you huni,not just us who still go to meetings,he understands why some need time out and what we have all been

through,how dare anyone turn away from you.

micah 7v7 x

• BabaYaga
    BabaYaga

Sweet Pea said:

ironically, one of the two friends mentioned in my original post has since been in touch (the one who went travelling round the world), now she has a non-JW in her life and has been disfellowshipped herself. So, you never know who will follow you out...

Wow! This is the hope that I maintain and also what I keep as a reminder.

Every beloved person in my life who shunned me (trying to do the right thing) has come back into my life with love. Perhaps love does endure all things, and hope for all things... and never fails, after all.

Congrats to you and yours!

edited to say

Welcome to the forum, Angel Eyes! We are happy to have you here.

I would like to say, though, regarding your comment: Sweet Pea never said she left Jehovah. She left an organization of men, who presumed to know Jehovah's judgement.

Love to you.

Love,
    Baba.

• angel eyes
    angel eyes

exactlly....he who thinks he is standing beware!!! None of us can judge as we dont know what we would do in a moment of weakness etc.

• angel eyes
    angel eyes

hey jookbeard your in surrey england??

Cant figure out how to pur my gender on here..must try in a bit....havent even got my country under my name,sorry guys will try it now.x

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit