Struggling....

by sweet pea 56 Replies latest jw friends

• ninja
    ninja

yay ....sweepy is feeling slightly better......good on ya mrs......ninjo

• done4good
    done4good

Pay no mind to the nonsense, SP. They really don't know any better. We all feel your pain.

j

• I Know what I like, and I like what I know
    I Know what I like, and I like what I know

Off topic but I went to the Dalwhinnie Distillery monday! Slainthe!

• sweet pea
    sweet pea

I've been there too, Besty being scottish likes his whiskey.... BTW - IKWILAILWIK - do you have the longest name on JWD?

• done4good
    done4good
    IKWILAILWIK

Genesis? Selling England by the Pound???

• I Know what I like, and I like what I know
    I Know what I like, and I like what I know

Maybe, I just liked the frase ( it's from a genesis song ) but I did not intend to be the one with the longest name

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

JWs have no RIGHT to treat you (or any of us) with thinly veiled hatred posing as "love"....but the WTS has trained them to ignore the Golden Rule and follow the opinions of stupid and delusional men. It hurts...and it hurts a LOT, even if you are expecting it. It's like being punched in the stomach each and every time this happens mostly because they are are self-righteous while they are dishing it out.

I understand how frustrating it all is...but having LOTS of company that are also going through this...really does help.

hugs,

Annie

• SPAZnik
    SPAZnik

(((((Sweatpea

• sweet pea
    sweet pea

Sunspot you're sunspot on!

Spaznik, thanks for the hug, I don't mean to be rude but do you only have one arm?????? (((((Spaznik

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

Old Genesis rules!

Post something about the distillery on the Scotch thread IKWILAILWIK.

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/130376/1.ashx

Glad you're feeling a little better sweet pea. And yes, I'll happily share my whisky with you and Besty.

Remember, you really are too good for that lot of zombies.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit