Struggling....

by sweet pea 56 Replies latest jw friends

• Pubsinger
    Pubsinger

Gotcha

It's a crappy feeling.

Don't tell them to f off feel very sad for their loss. They are missing out bigstyle on what you all ready have and what you have at the mo is just the start of a big new life.

I have friends now who are much more genuine and unconditional than any I had as a JW

I never thought that that was possible but it is.

I believe your lives are already better than they EVER were as JW's. I totally understand your pain. Been there.

It will pass. But hey, the reason you feel so bad is because you really do care for your friends.

That makes you great people.

Some of us will never let you down

S

• Mysterious
    Mysterious

Gotta love that. I won't be coming to see you but I love you. That's a fine way to show your affection for someone.

• sweet pea
    sweet pea

Hortensia - it's surreal that someone thinks it's ok to wait so long to kick you in the stomach again. I really wonder how they justify it to themselves, deep down in their subconscious they must know they will have to answer for their behaviour. Sorry for your pain and thank you for your sharing your thoughts.

• sweet pea
    sweet pea

Pubsinger - I'd just stopped crying! Darn it, gotta get the tissues out again. The red wine hasn't worn off after all....

• Pubsinger
    Pubsinger

Why do all the great people live hours away

I was close to fading here till you guys came on the scene!

• ex-nj-jw
    ex-nj-jw

SweetP,

They are just showing you the conditional love they have for ya! Don't let 'em get to ya, give your little one a hug, hang out here with us and have a drink, whatever that is everyone is drinking. I think I'll stick to my riesling!

nj

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk
    riesling!

Yum! Riesling. How bout a little Gewurtztramminer?

• ex-nj-jw
    ex-nj-jw

That's in the fridge chilling! If hubby don't hurry up it's be open and in my glass : )

nj

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

You go girl! LOL!

• AlphaOmega
    AlphaOmega

Sweet Pea...

The seem to believe that this treatment will get you back. Probably with some sort of "now your blessings will stop" cack ! They have been conditioned to believe that this is the best thing that they can do for you. Sort of "tough love".

NOT the unconditional love that the Bible speaks of.

Shouldn't they all be at the Gillingham convention at the moment? That'll keep them out of your hair for a few days.

Do you have people around you that are not JWs?

Behind our monitors and keyboards, we are real people and will do anything we can to help.

I have to say, though that the suggestion of some glasses of wine is a good one!

AO

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit