WOW! JW SLAMMED BIGGIE at Newspaper

by DannyHaszard 59 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• JamesThomas
    JamesThomas

Standing on the jagged and weapons strewn landscape of the Bible, Christians do battle; fortunately because of our modern laws, only verbally striking each other into oblivion.

It's madness.

j

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

Standing on the jagged and weapons strewn landscape of the Bible, Christians do battle; fortunately because of our modern laws, only verbally striking each other into oblivion.

It's madness.

j

j!

• Gregor
    Gregor

I appreciate Dannys enthusiasm. He simply feels like Jeremiah..." (exposing JWs) is in my heart like a fire, a fire shut up in my bones. I am weary of holding it in; indeed, I cannot."

I agree that the letter writer was over the top, but I see no harm done. When it comes to warning people that JWs are sinister, 'it's all good'. Many, maybe most, people are only vaguely aware of JWs and feel they are innocuous. Same with Mormons, Adventists and Scientology. All these cults have a darkside that needs all the exposure it can get.

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

All these cults [religions]have a darkside that needs all the exposure it can get.

• moomanchu
    moomanchu

Moomanchu - You've got to admit that JWs are bloody irritating though!

Without out a doubt !!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm not putting danny or the author down.

I really meant that they would actually make a good team, for good.

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

This article was written by a viewer and not a reporter, no newspaper would ever speak out against the JW cult here in the USA, it wouldnt be PC.

It was a good article though, and maybe there will be future articles from this newspaper on JW's, keep us informed Danny.

Dave

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free
    Jehovah’s Witnesses go to meetings twice a week to train and learn how to manipulate people into questioning their belief and doubting their faith.

Three times a week is more accurate.

When Jehovah’s Witnesses knock on your door there are always two of them. One is a deceiver in training. The other is a demon, training the deceiver.

Also inaccurate. I spent about 70% of my service™ time working alone. Was I the demon or trainee? Or maybe both? Unless a person is a new publisher™, there is no "trainee". JWs work in pairs because they hate the "preaching work", and the peer pressure keeps them doing it.

When I was a JW I would have laughed at the article. Probably I would have stopped reading at the first inaccurate statement. Statements about Satan and demons only serve to make the writer appear like an idiot. I think the article is utter shit that would be dismissed by anyone who knows anything about JWs.

W

• deddaisy
    deddaisy

"I think the article is utter shit that would be dismissed by anyone who knows anything about JWs."

I agree, but you gotta admit, those who read that article and who don't know anything about JWs won't hear a word that comes out of the mouth of the next witness at their doors, they'll be busy checking the witnesses heads for little horns. Who wants to chance having Rosemary's baby come into their home to study the Bible ! I LOVE it ! What would be even greater is if the Catholic Church started preaching that JWs were demons !

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

What an EYE-OPENER!!!

Danny.....are you planning to post this over at JW Debate on Beliefnet?

Please?

• johnny cip
    johnny cip

best article i ever read about jw's. has a lot of truth to it. and yes jw's are demons( even if there is no such thing) just corner a jw on wt doctrine. and watch them turn into little demons. read about it right here on jwd 1000's of times. i fact i make jw's act like demons , just with a FEW SIMPLE QUESTIONS. The article was balanced, the writer sees jw's for what they are. they are demons in the writers eyes, and i agree 100%. and it's very true about an older demons taking out younger wt demons to learn to decieve the public this is a well know fact. to bad this writer didn't have me to consult. it would have been even harder hitting. who cares if he made a few mistakes about the way the wt teaches jw to act. he got the point and if he helps just one person with his article avoid the craptower. he did a great job. at least he's trying to educate the public about the wt. more than a lot of other have ever done, to expose the wt. i hope this article gets picked up by the national press, and is in every newspaper coast to coast. i may even e mail this writer so his next piece on the wts will even show more hate against the wt/jw's. john the wt exposer

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit