WOW! JW SLAMMED BIGGIE at Newspaper

by DannyHaszard 59 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• emptywords
    emptywords

looking at those pictures makes me think of the war of the worlds, what about the poor tiger and dog, I thought it was for the wicked, animals are suppose to be ignorant, and besides didn't Jah say that he would never bring animals to ruin again because of man.....just a point, the whole concept is ungodly.

• Mariusuk.
    Mariusuk.

and you just know that those were the pictures the jw "artists" had most fun drawing

• Mary
    Mary

This article could have been really good, but it was too over the top for most people:

They use these manipulation techniques when knocking on doors. They are looking for lost souls. These manipulation techniques include guilt, intimidation, appeal to ego, fear, curiosity, desire to be liked and love.If they can inject these emotions into your thinking, they can temporarily suspend your ability to use reason and logic to evaluate your situation.

This part is absolutely true and would definitely get the interest of the reading public.

These are tools that Satan uses with lies, trickery and deceit to get you to feel comfortable with their message. Once they accomplish this, they have gotten you to accept the devil for comfort for your emotions. Over time, these tools completely remove your ability to think for yourself. Once this process is complete, you belong to Satan, and one of his angels will then control your every thought.

This is where the article loses it. They would have been far better off describing in more detail the brainwashing techniques that the Organization uses, along with their disgusting practice of getting the newly converted to lessen ties with their fleshly family, and instead, embrace their 'new family'-----other Witnesses. The article should have described what happens when a baptized member breaks any of the man made rules: Complete cut off from family and life-long friends-----a disgusting practice that has driven many to suicide.

When Jehovahs Witnesses knock on your door there are always two of them. One is a deceiver in training. The other is a demon, training the deceiver.

This is also over the top. The average Witness is no more 'demonized' that you or me. Yes they're brainwashed and they're there to unwittingly do the same to some unsuspecting soul at the door----but insinuating that they are "demons" is just silly.

Jehovahs Witnesses become masters at deception and intimidation.

Spot on. There are certain areas of the Organization that really need to be emphasized when doing an article. There's so many things wrong with the Organization that there's no need to tell people that they're 'demonized'----just use the blood issue, the pedophile issue, the false date setting issue and the shunning issue and that'll scare the reading public far more than Satan ever could.

• eclipse
    eclipse

If the article was more balanced and written without the demon and satan references, I could take it seriously. (common writer,..children go in service, they aren't demons)

We were brainwashed by MEN.

If the artcle was about the fact that it is a high control group, it would carry a heck of alot more weight.

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard
    Danny, you are so good at this. I think you have found your calling. Now if you could find a way to get paid, wouldn't that be great? doing something you love and getting paid.

YAHOO SHOWS 72,000 PAGES "DANNY HASZARD 98% of them denouncing the Watchtower cult I will go quietly as soon as the WBTS pays me a settlement for damages

• JAVA
    JAVA

"I will go quietly as soon as the WBTS pays me a settlement for damages" As usual Danny, this is a good thread. The $ociety paying you for damages brings to mind, "when hell freezes over." I guess we'll have you around for a long time. :)

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

I guess we'll have you around for a long time. :)
    They Trashed my Ca$h yes anything to give the Watchtower a "run for their money" I gave them tens of thousands of dollars during my high paying youthful years in direct cash donations.Money extorted from me under false fraudulent pretense. If any JW had told me 25 years ago that i would be coming up on my 51st birthday in this system,wearing a colostomy bag.I would have turned your ass in for apostasy. BATTER the BORG with BLOGS all it takes for evil to triumph is for good men/women to do nothing-Danny Haszard Bangor Maine
    alt They Trashed my Ca$h

• drew sagan
    drew sagan
    I think it is over the top to say they are trained to decieve,

And yet that is exactly what they do.

I remember just about a year and a half ago the WTS had a ton of articles in the KM about 'showing personal interest'. I recently looked back at those articles. It's amazing how JWs are being taught how to look like they care when they go door to door. All of the suggestions are along the lines of 'look people in the eyes', 'notice what things they have around the house and talk about things that might be important to them', ect. Step by step they are instructed on how to be sincere in their door to door work.

Remember that looking somebody in the eyes when you talk to them doesn't actually mean you have a personal interest in them!!!

• moshe
    moshe

Same old threat that the Boggie man will get you , if you don't follow our brand of religion. I do agree with the methods used by JW's to recruit new members, however a Satan is not part of the action.

• sammielee24
    sammielee24

I liked the article. I tried the same argument myself with a JW - they hate the world and believe we are the spawn of satan, bad association in all ways, they look forward to the day we are all dead and they can take over - because the JW"s use the fear of demons as a constant in their own religion, that is only what they understand. Telling a JW that we see them as being bad association, or being tempted by satan into getting us to follow their watchtower set of beliefs, is simply mirroring what they preach. No difference. It won't accomplish anything, won't make a JW change, but recognizing that fact, why not put something out there that tells them exactly what they tell you? sammieswife.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit