todays watchtower/marriage counselors

by aquagirl 29 Replies latest jw experiences

• aquagirl
    aquagirl

today at the watchtower study,they said that marriage counselors encourage folks who are having issues to divorce..is that the stupidist thing that youve ever heard? like,how many of THEM have gone to marriage counseling lately?.also the thing about the man being the head,the decision maker,that aint'jus' aint'a settin' right w/me...so,i assume if i get reinstated,i cant be an elder?like,because i dont have a penis?..um,hello,its 2007!!!

• horrible life
    horrible life

Damn. I just hate not having a penis. My life would not have been as horrible.

• aquagirl
    aquagirl

youd be able to write yer name in the snow! imagine the possibilities!!!

• horrible life
    horrible life

Ain't it the truth.

• thecarpenter
    thecarpenter

Ladies, ladies, Freudians call this penis envy....

• blondie
    blondie

Yes, on the WT Review, pistoff reminded us today that the elders are "untrained volunteers" according to the WTS. So what qualifications do they have, even "spiritual"?

My husband say that make the wife leave and tell the husband to keep remembering he is the head of house. The majority of elders assume it is the wife's fault if their marriage is bad.

Probably thinking of their own marriage.

Blondie

• horrible life
    horrible life
    Ladies, ladies, Freudians call this penis envy....

Thats right carpenter. And just looking at your tool, I am in awl awe.

• eclipse
    eclipse

They, the Society, are afraid of anyone seeing a therapist, because the therapist might wake up the JW patient to the fact that they are being brainwashed by a high control group pretending to be a religion.

• aquagirl
    aquagirl

you are right on the fear of therapy thing..one woman said that the bible is the only marriage manual that one ever needs..i was grinning so hard to keep from laughing...i fear that my reinstatement will be postponed unless i learn to develope a poker face..but,sheesh,its sooo stupid!!like being the only sane one in a group of mental institution patients..anyone see 'the king of hearts"? an old flick..reminds me of the meetings..

• reneeisorym
    reneeisorym
    They, the Society, are afraid of anyone seeing a therapist, because the therapist might wake up the JW patient to the fact that they are being brainwashed by a high control group pretending to be a religion.

That's the truth!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit