NOT AGAIN! That's right folks, once again we are now 'very close' 2 the end

by needproof 90 Replies latest jw friends

• rolling rock
    rolling rock

Aw shit, life was just starting to really take off for me too...

• Undecided
    Undecided

It must be true because I saw a sign that said Jesus is comming and it shouldn't take him much time to get here. I also saw the TV show that said 2012 was the time for the end. My dog barked funny like and I think he was barking the end is near too. My 72 birthday is comming up pretty soon and for sure my end is near.

Ken P.

• davegod
    davegod

Not fom an gospel, Deuteronomy 18:20-22.

"But a prophet who presumes to speak in my name anything I have not commanded him to say, or a prophet who speaks in the name of other gods, must be put to death."

• poppers
    poppers

I like Terry's idea.

• LtCmd.Lore
    LtCmd.Lore

Crap, and I was so hoping that Super Mario Galaxy would come out before the end... That's depressing.

Lore

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

Well. That's enough for me. I'm convinced.

It's been real.

I'mgnbk

• buffalosrfree
    buffalosrfree

Word from CO's visit on three prophecies haven't been completed, armageddon, king of the north, and some other bs that escapes me right now, i can't believe that people eat this crap up

• steve2
    steve2
    "But a prophet who presumes to speak in my name anything I have not commanded him to say, or a prophet who speaks in the name of other gods, must be put to death."

Yep, this is from the Old testament. But there's also a verse in one of the 4 gospels that warns about so-called believers who would be proclaiming "The time has arrived" or something similar and the words from Jesus not to follow them. Any Bible scholars out there know the verse I'm refering to?

• blondie
    blondie

w051/15p.27HighlightsFromtheBookofJudges***

Very soon now, God’s Kingdom in the hands of Christ Jesus will destroy the wicked world and provide a great deliverance for the upright and the blameless. (Proverbs 2:21, 22; Daniel 2:44)

*** w06 5/15 p. 5 God’s Purpose for the Earth—Soon to Be Fulfilled ***

A New World Soon!We are now on the threshold of a new world promised by Jehovah God.

*** w06 12/15 p. 15 pars. 3-4 "The Great Day of Jehovah Is Near" ***However, the greatest "day of Jehovah" still lies ahead. It is the "day" when Jehovah’s judgment will be executed on those who have defamed his name. It will start with the destruction of "Babylon the Great," the world empire of false religion, and culminate in the annihilation of the rest of the wicked system of things at the war of Armageddon.—Revelation 16:14, 16; 17:5, 15-17; 19:11-21.

Whether they realize it or not, most of mankind should dread this fast-approaching day.

• ilovegravy
    ilovegravy

Well thats proof positive for me then. Lokks like I`ll be going back tonight....

Oh whats that I hear....Is that the sound of hell freezing over???

Uncle Gravy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit