she left me today......

by theinfamousone 40 Replies latest jw friends

• Madame Quixote
    Madame Quixote

If you're really serious about getting her back, then you ought to initiate some kind of couples' counselling; but only if she feels this would be productive for you both. Sometimes an outside, objective party can help. After all, you may not be the only one in the relationship with "issues." I truly hope you can work it out with each other. If you can't, then you both have to move on and try to understand and forgive yourselves and each other of any mistakes . . . easy to say, hard to do. I wish you the best. Sorry to hear about this!

• Stealth453
    Stealth453

Man, I feel for you. As nvr said, if there is anything I can do, pm me. I am no expert on relationships, but I have been in your shoes before.

Keep your chin up man...it will all work out for the best. Whatever that may be.

Peace.

Stealth

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

I wish you better days ahead the infamousone

• theinfamousone
    theinfamousone

hey thanks everyone... all of your ounsel and heartening words are really helpful... ive said it before, and ill say it again, i consider you all close friends, and good people... thank you...

that being said i have now realized that my lack of trust has caused her pain... she just called and is coming home to talk tomorrow... she knows i have not been lying, just not sharing everthing wiuth her... for now, my kitten is keeping me company

the infamous one

• Lady Liberty
    Lady Liberty

Dear Infamous One,

I am so sorry you are going through this! Hang in there.. maybe you will be able to work things out tomorrow.. you are in our thoughts and prayers!

Sincerely,

Lady Liberty

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

Heyya Creepy! Talk...talk talk...

She left, but she's not gone. ......Prove to her you can communicate. What is it that she feels is left out of and relay everything.

Invite her back, have a romantic dinner with her favorite flowers and some candles. (even if you have to order it out) and talk, talk, talk.

You will be ok.

r.

You never know how far talk can carry a life....a love.

• brinjen
    brinjen

theinfamousone

Good luck for tomorrow, will be thinking of you I sincerely hope it all goes well for both of you. Who knows? This may end up being the turning point in your relationship. Keep your chin up, stay postitive.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Infamous, I am kind of going through something similar. Even though I have my two grandsons here with me, I am very lonely without Andy. I'm still in shock, but it's been three weeks since his accident and hospitalization, so now it's more dreamlike, drifting disbelief. There's more to it that I cannot post on a public forum.

Here's a song for you:

What Becomes Of The Broken-hearted

Artist: Jimmy Ruffin Lyrics
    Song: What Becomes Of The Broken-hearted Lyrics

As I walk this land with broken dreams
    I have visions of many things
    Love's happiness is just an illusion
    Filled with sadness and confusion,
    What becomes of the broken hearted
    Who had love that's now departed?
    I know I've got to find
    Some kind of peace of mind
    Maybe.
    The fruits of love grow all around
    But for me they come a tumblin' down.
    Every day heartaches grow a little stronger
    I can't stand this pain much longer
    I walk in shadows
    Searching for light
    Cold and alone
    No comfort in sight,
    Hoping and praying for someone to care
    Always moving and goin to where
    What becomes of the broken hearted
    I know I've got to find
    Maybe.
    I'm searching though I don't succeed,
    But someone look, there's a growing need.
    Oh, he is lost, there's no place for beginning,
    All that's left is an unhappy ending.
    Now what's become of the broken-hearted
    I know I've got to find
    I'll be searching everywhere
    Just to find someone to care.
    I'll be looking everyday
    I know I'm gonna find a way
    Nothings gonna stop me now
    I'll find a way somehow
    I'll be searching everywhere

• Vernon Williams
    Vernon Williams

Hey, I don't have a clue what is going on with you and your wife....

I, only, wish you the best. I sign a lot of my letters and posts "Yours in this Journey." I think we see a lot of peaks when we travel this life: the high places where the air is cold, you see far, and you are within a heartbeat of the Eternal.

Lots of times, though, especially for people like you that have the heart to feel the Hurt, man, it can be the foulest swamp and the darkest jungle on Earth. That is Journey: some of it just sucks.

I am glad you are here....in this place of understanding and empathy. We are drawn together by technology as far as a means of communicaton, however, the true "here" are persons of Commen History and Concern.

It seems you and this whole "God deal" are in a bit of turmoil. Despite that, be assuured of my prayers for you this night. From a distance, with the exception of this email "Hope you get well card" it is the best I can do.

V

• blondie
    blondie

She Left Me Today

It's never a good thing when you lose a friend trying to stay true to yourself. Here's a little country ditty that came to mind. Reminds me of Buck Owens

SHE LEFT ME TODAY

I got home and saw the note

You had put it on the boat

You said the boat was my real love

She left me today.

I never knew my heart would pain this like

Not even when I fell off my bike

I was good at hiding pain

She left me today.

You said I hide too much

Of what I feel and such

Would telling all I know mean that

You won't leave me today?

She left me today, She left me today

It is not realistic to think that we can share everything we are with the ones we love. We hide from ourselves; some things are just too much to admit or we want to avoid hurting those we care for.

She left me today; she really left long ago.

Don't be alone...find someone to hang out with until you get perspective.

Blondie (not the trusting sort)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit