They didn't know 18 to 20 years ago, that pedophiles were harmful?

by horrible life 53 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• restrangled
    restrangled

18 to 20 years ago the GB had no idea the INTERNET would exist and would broad cast any hidden problems, agenda, and mistakes. In other words, they had no idea their pants would be down exposing themselves at this late date instead of Armageddon doing the same for those they accused.

r.

• Madame Quixote
    Madame Quixote

Yep, looks like the internet is armageddon for cults . . . background music - Jim Morrison - the end . . .

• DazedAndConfused
    DazedAndConfused

I don't know if this thread was brought to the fore or not, I didn't have time to read all responses. This thread is from 2004:

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/8/67405/1.ashx

• Spectre
    Spectre

Of course there wasn't going to be any long term effects. Armaggedon was suppossed to be here waaaaaaaaaay before any long term effects could ever happen.

• Madame Quixote
    Madame Quixote
    The juvenile sexual offender: Challenges to assessment for outpatient intervention
    JournalChild and Adolescent Social Work Journal
    PublisherSpringer Netherlands
    ISSN0738-0151 (Print) 1573-2797 (Online)
    IssueVolume 6, Number 2 / June, 1989
    CategoryArticles
    DOI10.1007/BF00756112
    Pages127-137
    Subject CollectionBehavioral Science
    SpringerLink DateMonday, December 13, 2004
    Add to marked items Add to shopping cart Add to saved items Request Permissions Recommend this article

Articles

The juvenile sexual offender: Challenges to assessment for outpatient intervention

Gail Bethea-Jackson 1

(1) Psychological Associates of Oxon Hill in Maryland, 6178 Oxon Hill Road, Suite 306, 20745 Oxon Hill, MD
    (2) Children''s Hospital National Medical Center, Washington, D.C.
  • SirNose586
    SirNose586

What kind of moron do you have to be to see nothing harmful about adults sexually abusing children?

The kind of morons who run the Tower, apparently...

• Scully
    Scully

What kind of moron do you have to be to see nothing harmful about adults sexually abusing children?

The kind of morons who run the Tower, apparently...

and don't forget the morons who are members of NAMBLA

• SirNose586
    SirNose586
    and don't forget the morons who are members of NAMBLA

I can't believe these freaks get together with their perversions...

I mean...if I stabbed a member of NAMBLA...would anyone feel bad for him?

• horrible life
    horrible life

Thank you Madame, and in 2004 to Lady Lee for trying to contact and track down this lady. I hope she replies this time. Apparently, by it already being posted in 04, this video has been there for 3+ years. So I guess nothing really ever does change in the borg.

So, lets say this lady is 40 years old, in this video. If 30 years ago, she was riding on a bus, and was felt up by a bum, or a teenager, or a priest, or a man in a suit-coat, does she not think that back then, it would not damage her in some way?? If she went home, to tell her mother, 30 years ago, does she not think her mother would have gone directly to the police, and tried to help her child mentally. Unless her mother was a JW, and chances are her mother would call the elders, instead of the police.

30 years ago, is not that long ago. We had cars! People weren't like the Ten Commandments movie, making and worshipping golden idols and having sex in the street. If someone hurt your child, you went after them. Then you hugged your child, and tried to make it better, any way you could.

I boggles my mind, that the Tower, could not understand what it did to the children. Sweep it, ignore it, don't talk about it, don't report it, don't get psychological help.

But if you have consensual sex with an adult, we will disfellowship you. We don't even have to have 2 witnesses.

• horrible life
    horrible life

New thought:

Why aren't there any bodies? If this happened to my daughter, there may well be a body somewhere. Are there any missing JW's from the past, that just disappeared?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit