Paris Hilton headed to prison

by Elsewhere 31 Replies latest jw friends

• BrentR
    BrentR

If I am driving it is ZERO drinks for me. I do not know how many it would take for me to get to .08 so I just don't drink period if I am going to be behind the wheel.

Back when I was an EMT at least 80% of the auto accidents I went on one or more of the victims involved was drinking.

That little snot nosed Miss Hilton needs to go to the morgue and see some fatalities in person. Then visit the families that have lost people from drunk driving. Reality can really be bitch sometimes.

• juni
    juni

I'm with Mary. The little rich girl skank needs to serve the time......

• hambeak
    hambeak

I'm with Mary let the little rich spoiled brat do some time I don't that she will change her ways though.

She will write a book and make another mil

• JeffT
    JeffT

Just possibly, maybe, the rich little twit will have 45 days to think about growing up. Having gotten sober and done some time myself I will land firmly on the side of those glad to see her locked up for a bit.

• Mulan
    Mulan

I was very happy to hear she was getting justice. Even her rich, influential Mommy and Daddy couldn't save her. I just hope she really does have to go to jail. It will be good for her, and maybe teach her a thing or two. Imagine, no cell phone, no make up, no booze,..........she can find out what a real person has to do to pay the consequences of their actions.

• juni
    juni

Brent said:

That little snot nosed Miss Hilton needs to go to the morgue and see some fatalities in person. Then visit the families that have lost people from drunk driving. Reality can really be bitch someti

Amen! My son was a volunteer EMT and saw enough to make him sick and angry w/drunk drivers.

• John Doe
    John Doe

45 days is absolutely appropriate. 2 drinks before driving is 2 too many. Arguing that many people do such things is a fallacy known as argument ad populum. Personally, I'd like to see some hard labor or a boot camp style punishment.

• onlycurious
    onlycurious

Maybe this is what will make her famous. I'm mean seriously, WHY is she famous anyway? What has she done so well that she deserves the limelight, red carpet etc. So she has a lot of money, big deal. Oh, and daddy owns all the Hiltons. Big deal.

She is such a silly ding-dong almost shapeless blonde (minus the silicone implants?) that I scratch my head and wonder what she has done that was so great.

Oh, it must have been THE movie.

• jinjam
    jinjam

justice is served! Money can't get you out of everything, lets hope she forgets the 5 of June and ends up getting 90 days is a jail cell!

BFD!!!

Get me another beer!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit