• compound complex
    compound complex

Quentin:

!

Sent a PM a few minutes ago ...

CC

• Quentin
    Quentin

By the way Lady Lee started Got a question about disabilities? I have answers . A refreshing topic, many good comments. Slept well last night, feel better today.

• compound complex
    compound complex

That's great, Quentin! Will check out Lee's thread.

Have a good day.

CoCo

• compound complex
    compound complex

[I] didn't intend to sound so morbid, just were my mind set is, for now. I'll get over it. That is one thing that is so good about Your Daily Journal thread. Encouragement IS ALWAYS found in it's pages.

Thanks again, Quentin, some 13 months later, for the reminder. Having just received my mother's journals that she began over 50 years ago, I am a bag of mixed emotions now. That's all right ... I'll survive.

Take care,

CoCo

• clarity
    clarity

CoCo, somehow I missed this thread and am now having a read. 61pgs!

In your opening post you write ....

{ Today's thoughts - put into writing - will be tomorrow's "nostalgia."}

>

Your Mother's 50 year old journals, omg I can't imagine! That's BIG nostalgia!

>

Must be a joyous, gut wrenching, heart warming, weeping, loving, hating, yearning, longing, enlightening, soothing, forgiving, sad, grateful .... aha! experience. And I am probably not even close!

Having said that, I am so very envious. I love words and yet have none, nada, zero from my family of long ago!

take care

clarity

• compound complex
    compound complex

Thanks so much, dear clarity. I appreciate your morning's contribution. I may have more at a later time ...

Believe me, you are very close!

Love,

CoCo

Must be a joyous, gut wrenching, heart warming, weeping, loving, hating, yearning, longing, enlightening, soothing, forgiving, sad, grateful .... aha! experience. And I am probably not even close!

• clarity
    clarity

CoCo ...

• nancy drew
    nancy drew

CoCo

I haven't read the daily journal from the beginning but since we are all experiencing pains both physical and mental it's good to share ideas.

Recently, I started listening to lectures by a man named Bruce Lipton he is a biologist who has discovered some interesting connections between our biology and the conscious and subconscious mind. He is very lively in his delivery and very intelligent he has many videos on line that you can just listen to and I've found them intrigueing.

ND

• compound complex
    compound complex

Good morning, clarity and Nancy:

Thank you both for your posts and for that helpful info on Bruce Lipton. I'll look into this, Nancy. Yes, it's good to share ideas!

CoCo

An Alaskan front - far too early for a nascent autumn - is closing in on our little Sierra foothill community. Travel warnings have been posted, yet, during the brunt of the storm and subsequent road closures, TV reporters will be interviewing stranded motorists who ...

• nancy drew
    nancy drew

Often say rather innocently " we didn't see the weather report". That is of course the most common excuse although there's always the alien abductions with the same story " we were driving along when suddenly our car started acting weirdly and all we remember was that we were probed and when we woke up it was snowing". There was also the couple who only remember drinking and gambling somewhere in nevada getting in their car making some wrong turns and wondering how they got here.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit