"This could be the last Memorial before Armageddon"

by south african beef 25 Replies latest social entertainment

• south african beef
    south african beef

Has anyone said that to you this year?

In 1975 I distinctly remember it being said in our congregation with an air of near certainty - I was 13.

Now, over 30 years later for just the 3rd time in my life I'm not going and next year will make it the 4th.

That's unless this really is the last one this time!

• Zico
    Zico

Yeah SAB, I've heard it this year, and they'll still be saying it in another 30 years too.

• greendawn
    greendawn

It will surely be, with the dubs it's always coming some time soon. I wonder why they can not see the manipulation going on who has an interest in keeping them in a state of urgency and why. We are now 12 years after 1995.

• south african beef
    south african beef

Bit of a slow response to this thread I feel - maybe you are all at the memorial!

• Warlock
    Warlock

Sorry to burst you bubble, but this WILL be the last one before "The Great Day of God Almighty".

You all better heed the message and get back before it's too late and you become carrion for birds.

Sorry to be so blunt, but Armageddon is breathing down our neck.

Warlock

• JH
    JH

I went to a couple of memorials in the past. Is that good enough?

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu
    Sorry to be so blunt, but Armageddon is breathing down our neck.

I'm sorry to have to correct you Brother Warlock, but I don't want you stumbling anyone else on this board. You should stick to the correct phrase "Armageddon is right around the corner" because it was printed by Jehovah's official Erf-lee Organization

• Warlock
    Warlock

But you do not disagree that you WILL become carrion for birds if you do not repent and return to the organization that nurtured you, right?

An "Amen" would be an appropriate response.

Warlock

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu
    But you do not disagree that you WILL become carrion for birds if you do not repent and return to the organization that nurtured you, right?

Correct! But I still have to take away your microphone privelages.

• Warlock
    Warlock
    Correct! But I still have to take away your microphone privelages.

I will say a silent prayer for you tonight. Too bad we don't light candles. I have an extra quarter in my pocket.

Warlock

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit