"This could be the last Memorial before Armageddon"

by south african beef 25 Replies latest social entertainment

• Abandoned
    Abandoned

yeah, and each year they're wrong about armageddon increases the odds that the next year will be the one. Pretty soon, it's going to be guaranteed.

• LtCmd.Lore
    LtCmd.Lore

On a lighter note... This could be MY last memorial if all goes well.

By this time next year, I could be free!

LtCmd.Lore

• south african beef
    south african beef

Well done Lt.Cmd - let's hope this is your last one!

Anyway I hope it wasn't the last one or I'm a gonner!

Seriously, they just turn out the same old tripe every year. I was speaking to a Jewish colleague of mine and he was telling me how they have a big family meal while the head of the family recounts the time the of the passover and of the Israelites leaving Egypt. It all sounded quite nice and it brings the family unit together.

• Beer Connoisseur
    Beer Connoisseur

I had better finish my ice cold Newcastle before the end comes. Ahhhhhh Thats better, now Im ready to face my makers, and the ultimate makers of Newcastle, Coors, Bud, Mrs Fields Cookies, Jack's Secret Sauce, etc. Cant wait to ask them, "God, 'What is your favorite creation' " ? I bet they say .............................."WOMAN" !!! Truly a mystery in the universe.

And anyway, who cares when Armageddon comes? You can't stop it, or change it, but you can survive it! And not by knocking on doors or going to church, or by doing so called "good works". So join me please for another cold one, and lets watch the sun set on this world of godless unbelievers. And I say to them all..........."Good Day" "Sleep Tight, Armageddon May Come Tonight" but I wouldn't bet on it. See you all tomorrow, next year, and two hundred years from now.

BC

• south african beef
    south african beef

I'll have a can of what your drinking - must have life giving properties if you are gonna be around in 200 years!

Cheers!

• KW13
    KW13
    "This could be the last Memorial before Armageddon"

If only! Sick of being invited.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit