OK

by Andy C 64 Replies latest jw friends

• Andy C
    Andy C

You believe in god or not? Why?

• reneeisorym
    reneeisorym

Yes.

Sex is so pleasurable that only a supreme being could have done that.

Why? Because I want to. Without him my life is hell. When I believe, I have a much more wonderful life.

• nicolaou
    nicolaou

Believe in god!! No! Of course not! What a preposterous idea!! The very thought of it! My word, how any rational person can hold onto such childish fantasies is beyond me. Why? Oh good grief let's not spoil this with evidence and reason.

Nic'

• nicolaou
    nicolaou

Yes.

Sex is so pleasurable that only a supreme being could have done that.

Sex as evidence for god? Hmmm, guess I need to get on my knees and worship!

• avidbiblereader
    avidbiblereader

Yes and the evidence to ME is beyond what I can post here, but the fact that I have a heart to feel pain and joy, a heart that keeps my body going and a mind that I can respond to you is more than enough evidence for me.

I would rather live my life as if there is a God and die and find out there isn't one

Than live my life as if there isn' t one and die and find out there is.

Quote from George Carlin

abr

• daystar
    daystar

I would rather live my life as if there is a God and die and find out there isn't one

Than live my life as if there isn' t one and die and find out there is.

LOL!

"I'd rather live my life a slave to rules created by man by the authority of a non-existent invisible being and die and find out I wasted my life

Than live as if there isn't one and die and face this assumedly loving, forgiving Being who should certainly understand my scepticism."

• acadian
    acadian

Believe in god!! Yes! Of course! What a preposterous idea!! The very thought of it! My word, how any rational person can hold onto secular childish fantasies is beyond me. Why? Oh good grief let's not spoil this with evidence that's all around us.

Acadian

• avidbiblereader
    avidbiblereader

Daystar; No offense, but we will all get our chance to do one or the other.

abr

• nicolaou
    nicolaou

I am so not up for this tonight . . . . . not unless you give me something really juicy to bite into.

• daystar
    daystar

avidbiblereader; thou hast not the armaments to cause me offense. You believe as you Will, even as you deny that very Will in preference to an other Will, not recognizing it as yet your own.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit