And God Gave Us Grace [Mouthy!]

by compound complex 50 Replies latest jw friends

• MeneMene
    MeneMene

I have really enjoyed reading Mouthy's comments too the last few months. I am quite impressed with her spunk. I hope you have a warm & wonderful holiday Mouthy.

• gumby
    gumby

Merry Christmas my favorite granny!

I just wanna add that i've seen Mouthy in a bikini and she still looks like a 20 year old......thanks to those Jack Lalane video's she watches every day

Love ya Granny

Gumby

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

well, Grumblestiltskin awoke!!

owyergoinmate?

• zev
    zev

Merry Christmas Grace

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

So where's Granny?

Granny, when ya get up there's a load of flowers arrived for ya, luv.

HAPPY CHRISTMAS!

• bernadette
    bernadette

Merry Christmas

(((((( Mouthy)))))))

bernadette

• unhappy
    unhappy

MERRY CHRISTMAS GRACE

• carla
  • truthsearcher
    truthsearcher

And not only all that, but she will make you tea, give you lunch, show you videos, and tell you heart-to-heart about how Jesus SET HER FREE from slavery! We love you, Grace. Thanks for your encouragment and prayers for our family.

• mouthy
    mouthy

Well THIS MAKES MY CHRISTMAS A HAPPY ONE...Thank you so much co.. Yesterday I spent a lonely day just praying for all those I" pressed into service"....Thank You one & all for such lovely words & love ( as the tears fall) I can honestly say You all make my life worth living....To you newbies I do want you to know the WT DID ask me to go back in, few years ago.... But it was only to shut MOUTHY up....So if your not sure about the WT being the "truth" Please read & digest the experiences of so many on here ....LOVE is here!!! we may not all agree but it is Unconditional LOVE....Thank you for starting such a kind post !((((HUGS)

God Bless you all ( Thanks naughty Gumby for letting me know co.co started it

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit