And God Gave Us Grace [Mouthy!]

by compound complex 50 Replies latest jw friends

• compound complex
    compound complex

Dear Newbies and Others Somehow Unaquainted With Our Resident Grandma,

"...the WATCHTOWER is determined to doggedly hang on to the lie that the time of the end commenced in 1914. There is no other explanation for the WATCHTOWER'S persistent and seeming incurable interpretive SCHIZOPHRENIA." [CC: emphasis] -------(e-watchman.com/essays/dawn_new_world_order.html --- sorry, it's not clickable[?])

"Let flattery come from a stranger, not from yourself, from the lips of an outsider and not from your own." --Pro. 27:2, THE NEW ENGLISH BIBLE, Standard Edition, 1970

For the umpteenth time I read Mouthy's story in FMJ, Nov. 2003/Jan. 2004, p. 8. So, it's about time I did something about it! Grace knew all along that the WT is SCHIZOPHRENIC, and she's had the courage to say so! [the above from e-watchman ARE NOT Mouthy's own words, but I'm surmising she thought similar!ly] The following is a reminder, for all of us who've lost our precious grandmothers, that we should not fail to honor our resident GRANDMA!:

"I grew old in that "Spiritual Paradise" and lost all my self worth. I took beatings because I thought I had to (one of the requirements to be a JW in my life) Persecution!! I had no insurance - after all, the end was so close. Every day I was letting my health get worse and worse - I would get my health back in the new order! I worked hard and made 10 people join me in this "Paradise." Then when my hubby died. my Rheumatoid Arthritis got so bad I could hardly walk or press the door bells (so much pain). I happened to mention to one of the LOVING brothers that I didn't believe Jesus came invisibly in 1914, and they booted me out! So here I am, no pension because I only worked as a part timer (so I could conduct my book studies when I got them). No insurance came from my hubby. Out in the world -- no friends!

"I then went to (an ex-JW conference) in PA and it was my maternity ward! I saw the light, and that I had been in darkness!" -- "mouthy"

Aren't we all glad that Mouthy ain't no Shrinkin' Violet?

Love from CoCo and all your grandkids! Merry Christmas!

• Abandoned
    Abandoned

Well, I do know that mouthy is one of my favorite posters.

• cognizant dissident
    cognizant dissident

Merry Christmas Mouthy!

Cog

• Cabin in the woods
    Cabin in the woods

Oh Mouthy, As I end my first year of being on the board here I realize what I have missed by not getting to know you. Perhaps you will let this be corrected over the next year and into the future. Thank you for having the guts to stand up to them!! With Deep Respect, Hugs, Cabs

• Double Edge
    Double Edge
    Well, I do know that mouthy is one of my favorite posters.

Me too !

• Schism
    Schism

((((((((mouthy))))))))

• restrangled
    restrangled

I am in awe, that some one close to my mom's age had the guts to get out and admit everything was a sham.

Thats remarkable, admirable and makes her the top dog in my book!

Best regards Mouthy, and Merry Christmas!

r.

• LoverOfTruth
    LoverOfTruth

I was just thinking of Grace this morning wondering how she's doing.

• jgnat
    jgnat

Merry Christmas, Grace!

• nowisee
    nowisee

mouthy has always been one of my favorites. she is wonderful.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit