Get A Load Of This Anti Watchtower Site!

by minimus 144 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

Jourles, I think 2 DIFFERENT persons use the same computer.

• mama1119
    mama1119

how do i get on.....its asking for password and user name????

• pobthespazz
    pobthespazz

could nee open it , required a password.

• Jourles
    Jourles
    I think 2 DIFFERENT persons use the same computer

Read [their] posts again. Making references to himself in the third person is laughable. Count the amount of times the phrase, "the developers" is used and the context in which it is used. If you don't see it, I'm afraid I cannot be of any more help on this thread.

It's all about the 3rd person...

• R6Laser
    R6Laser

Damn! Stop asking why it requires a password to get in already. Read the whole thread and figure it out yourself.

LOL at the posters saying, "I'm using my brother's computer and he's an elder, therefore he is blocking this site."

Wow, can people really be this dumb in real life?

Read the whole thread so you understand why you can't get in.

• minimus
    minimus

Jourles, Mike Tyson always speaks in the 3rd person. Seriously, though. I think the 2 different ones are related. I don't believe they are the same person......EDITED TO ADD, How come I can't get on that site??

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

I wonder if the site will place enough emphasis on the Watchtower's Masonic connections?

W

• rebel8
    rebel8
    Hiding in "cyberspace" with ficticious names is the easier route in fear of what the Watchtower might think of you. Everyone on this board should stand tall as a united effort.

Whoa.

What evidence do you have that everyone in this thread/forum is not "standing tall"? Painting thousands of international forum participants with the same big brush?

And even if some aren't meeting your self-defined standard of apostate excellence, who appointed you judge?

I am sorry if you are hurt or embarassed by some comments you have read on this thread, but that does not justify insulting everyone on jwd.

*have stood pretty darn tall myself, even if I haven't shared it with you class*

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free
    Due to others "running ahead", no one will have access to the website until January.

That's right, we can't have anyone "running ahead", can we? We need to "keep in step with Jehovah's chariotlike organization".

There's nothing like a little cult speak to make a guy loose all interest...

W

• Gordy
    Gordy
    So many ex-Witnesses are in fear of attending because the Watchtower may retaliate.Big deal!

Well it shouldn't be a "big deal" to ex-JW's for they should have no fear of the WT. I've attended many such seminars and spoken at them.

But if you are still a JW, its a totally different matter.

Yes its a "big deal" if it means that your, JW wife, JW children, and othe re JW relatives, and those you have known for many years.

Will no longer have anything to do with you, no longer speak or have any contact with you. Consider you as dead.

When your wife tells you to leave the family home, because the Elders have decided you are a "spiritual danger" to the family.

That is why many on here who are still JW's , even when knowing the lies of the Watchtower, go "through the motions" of being a JW.

If your little group said to you "If you leave us. You have to leave your wife and family. We will never speak to you again and consider you and apostate." Would you consider that a "big deal".

The above remark by you shows an ignorance of what having been in a cult like the JW's, can have on a person. Like many Christians I have met you seem to thinks its just a matter of like walking from one room to another. You should be supporting and encouraging any ex-JW or any JW with doubts. Not demoralising them.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit