Get A Load Of This Anti Watchtower Site!

by minimus 144 Replies latest jw friends

• watersh2o
    watersh2o

Howdy!

how do I get access to the site? It requests username and password.-

Interesting thing.- Tks b4hand.

Waters

• crankytoe
    crankytoe

waters,

apparently no one can access it until January.

• rolling rock
    rolling rock

Good god, I think that some of you all need to calm down about the damn site... If it gets any good standing DUB out it's all good... Chad "The I have been a member on this board longer then most of you class"

• Celia
    Celia

I can't access the site through Minimus' link.

After getting a screen asking for a name and password, here's what I get:

Authorization Required

This server could not verify that you are authorized to access the document requested. Either you supplied the wrong credentials (e.g., bad password), or your browser doesn't understand how to supply the credentials required.

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

This thread illustrates in a humorous way that so few of us read threads in their entirety before posting alt

• rolling rock
    rolling rock

^^^^^^Or... It shows how meny new DUB's/X-JW's, that don't know jack about posting on the net. We have to wecome to the forum...^^^^^^ Please people, stop think/read... Then post!!!

• under_believer
    under_believer

Good work, Jourles. I'm glad you're still posting.

Mods, is it possible that some PG violations have taken place in this thread? Depending on how you want to interpret, I see several... at the least, #6, #7, and hopefully #12. :)

I know for a fact that one of my personal posting guildlines has been broken... #1: don't insult under_believer's intelligence.

• Jeffro
    Jeffro

Jourles:

I didn't realize that the word "avatar" was part of the english language back in 1937!

The word 'avatar' has been with us in English since around the 1770s. It is derived from Hindu mythology.

• pippy
    pippy

why cant i get to the site, it is asking me for a password and is denying me access

• lovelylil
    lovelylil

I spoke with a member of the upper room ministries last night. They have a group in MA near me. We spoke on the phone and I asked about the website. It will be up in January and its purpose is to expose the WT's lies and its false teachings from the beginning.

Like some have said, most of us well-seasoned apostates have already learned much of this information. But the site is primarily for active JW's who have never really heard this stuff. There is some information that will be new to some of us at least on a wide scale. I can't really say what as I do not want to tip off the Brooklyn Tower. But it seems like it will be a good site and one thing is for sure - Brooklyn will HATE it! And for me that is enough reason to check it out.

I may be visiting upper room this Sunday, I'll let everyone know how I made out. Again, I won't post too much information about the contents of the site though. I may just give my own general opinion of it and would like to see how much "new" stuff it will really have. Lilly

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit