Get A Load Of This Anti Watchtower Site!

by minimus 144 Replies latest jw friends

• SWALKER
    SWALKER
    From my understanding there will be clips, video, proofs of Watchtower inconsistencies, etc. Some who know specifics will be contributing to the thread.

I saved it in my favorites...keep us updated on the progress!

JH----Not the Debil excuse again!!! Do they think he controls the world or something???

Swalker

• minimus
    minimus

This person behind this site is not me. When I heard the sound coming from this site, I told its originator, "You ARE the Evil Slave".....I'm scared!

• Jourles
    Jourles

Well, I happened to browse through quite a bit of the material contained on the site and have to say that a lot of it already exists out there on the web. This site simply "dresses" it up just a tad. It has a few old recordings from DC talks, quotes from books and mags, Mantey's disapproval of the NWT, and a few other weird items. When I say weird, you'll see what I mean.

Someone definitely put a lot of work into the site though.

• zeroday
    zeroday
    Well, I happened to browse through quite a bit of the material contained on the site

What did you browse I didn't see any links.

• minimus
    minimus

Jourles, what zeroday asked....

• nelly136
    nelly136

cool leadup, if the sites as good as its trailer then that could be very promising

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee

It's Dr. Bob!

Google Six Screens, etc. and it will take you to Dr. Bob's site. Sounds interesting.

• minimus
    minimus

It's not Doctor Bob.

• rare treat
    rare treat

I don't think it's Doc Bob... How did you see other links from the site, there aren't any?

• Jourles
    Jourles
    What did you browse I didn't see any links.

Just because a site lacks "links," does not mean that you cannot browse the site.

Let me run down the basic themes incorporated into the site:

• Blood
    • Mistranslation of the Bible(specifically Greek) by the WTS
    • Cross vs. Stake
    • Subliminal images
    • Occult connections
    • What the hell is a/the Sex Witch???

Like I mentioned previously, much of the content has been reclothed with a sort of occult/halloween/twilight zone feel to it. I guess we'll have to wait and see how the final product turns out.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit