I was baptised tonight!

by ness21 30 Replies latest jw friends

• ness21
    ness21

yay! i was brought up as a j/w and my mum stopped going when i was a teenager. i tried to get back into it as an adult but spent more time in the bible studies arguing, so i kind of realised after a few years it was going nowhere.

spent years just studying on my own cos i couldnt find a christian organisation i felt i agreed with and stayed clear of church cos of so called

"false religion" and being under satans guidance. anyway went for a teaching job at a church of england school that i knew was very good, got the job, went to eucharist, took communion, told mum, she said i had to be baptised

so tonight i was baptised, at last! yay :) they even made me a cake.

finally realised that church is body of christ after all.

• gordon d
    gordon d

YEAH NESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There is rejoicing among the angels in the Presence of the LORD

Luke 15:10

There is Rejoicing in the presence of a Man in Texas too!

What an incredible DAY!!!! Thanks for sharing it with us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

• ness21
    ness21

aww thanks guys :)

• Amazing
    Amazing

Ness,

Good news indeed ... when I was first reading your post, I was getting nervous that you were going to tell us that you finally joined the JWs ... A BIG Whew when I finished your story. Good job!

Jim Whitney

• Mary
    Mary

That's great news......I'm glad you found a church that you like.

• PaulJ
    PaulJ

yay congrats!

• mouthy
    mouthy

Thanks for sharing it with us!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congratulations. So your born again EH!!! You were like me a Breech birth came FEET first.... After walking in the WT ditches for a while. Great your seeing the real light... Freedom!!!!

• crazyblondeb
    crazyblondeb

starsclap1

I"m so glad you found happiness!!

• RevFrank
    RevFrank

congrats!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit