The Divine Error of the Ages. Russell Chart update.

by Wasanelder Once 90 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Asheron
    Asheron

Steam,

Your staggering logic and flawless mental justifications has made us all believers!!! You have convinced us all..!!!!

Now go away and find other converts.

sheesh Different details, same stink. I am so sick of people that think they have the "truth". I am friggin sick to death of black and white thinkers. I am sick of "holier than thou posts" I am sick of "IM RIGHT FEAR MY GOD" bullsh%$. I am sick of the lack of critical thinking and the mystical mental sickness that pervades humankind and keeps us in slave chains. I am sick of asumptive butwipes that belive that the only reason that people dont agree with them is because they havent "researched" thier nutbag ideas and assume that everyone is ignorant of the reasoning behind thier beliefs. Go away. I cant wait until this type of person evolves off the friggin planet.

Asheron

• Steam
    Steam

Gee Whiz Asheron, I'm sorry I can't answer you. The Lord says; Don't answer a fool, in his folly!

Steam Psalm 50:5

• Kaput
    Kaput

Gee Whiz Asheron, I'm sorry I can't answer you. The Lord says; Don't answer a fool, in his folly!

Hey Steam, maybe you could answer him. After all "an answer, when mild, turns away rage".

Kaput Proverbs 15:1

• Asheron
    Asheron

So Steam, let me get this straight.

You are calling me a fool in your oh so cute Christian way of doing it by quoting scripture? How very unchristian of you and hypocritical as well. By the way. Don’t recall ever asking you anything. I was merely insulting your nutbag beliefs and pointing out how people like you like to insult everyone that doesn’t share your views and threaten them with death as well. It’s your kind of thinking that will one day be as extinct as your fashion sense and I for one can’t wait.

Here’s a few quotes from your posts.

“Fun is fun but this is serious because you are missing the very thing you need, to understand God's Plan of salvation.” (Inference #1 that you have the truth and we don’t.)

“It is not wise to makle fun of what God has provided for your instruction.” (Thinly veiled threat #1 of “MY GOD IS RIGHT, BELIEVE OR DIE -also, use SPELLCHECK)

“Straight to nowhere. Remember the date 2234AD; Jesus Christ will have you in hand immediately.” (Thinly veiled threat #2 of “MY GOD IS RIGHT, BELIEVE OR DIE)

“Either you have the Truth or you don't and from what I see, neither of these two lovelies have an understanding of Present Truth that is accurate. Sad. Just a couple of misfits sounding off.” (Inference #2 that you have the truth and we don’t. And an insult to boot)

“You are right about one thing, there aren't any Christians on this board, excepting me. You bunch of phonies are fooling yourselves.” (Inference #3 that you have the truth and we don’t. More insulting)

“The Truth is free for all earnest truth seekers but you have to study the Bible with the aid of Russell's books. And that is no joke. That is the way the Lord has set it up. Do it.” (Inference #4 that you have the truth and we don’t

“God is going to train his new employees by this metheod, but if you won't take the training he will not employ you” (Thinly veiled threat #3 of “MY GOD IS RIGHT, BELIEVE OR DIE)

“I hate to see the bitterness on this board, wish I could do something to help.” (Hypocritical lie, you don’t care about bitterness you simply want to show us stupid condemned folk your arcane knowledge of dead numerology beliefs)

“HO HUMMMNNN, same old attitude; no wonder these people are in limbo.” (Just the mutterings of an old man)

Its never too late to begin using your mind. Even at 80 it might click into gear. But if you are not open to other ideas than consider this board like RAP music. Its not for YOU.

Dont need no preachin here pops.

Don’t go away angry. Just go away.

• Asheron
    Asheron

"The religion of one age is the

literary entertainment of the next "

-Ralph Waldo Emerson

• Steam
    Steam

The Watch Tower of October 1, 1909, said: “All who cut loose from the Society and its work, instead of prospering themselves or upbuilding others in the faith and in the graces of the spirit, seemingly do the reverse—attempt injury to the Cause they once served, and, with more or less noise, gradually sink into oblivion, harming only themselves and others possessed of a similarly contentious spirit. . . . If some think that they can get as good or better provender at other tables, or that they can produce as good or better themselves—let these take their course. . . . But while we are willing that others should go anywhere and everywhere to find food and light to their satisfaction, strange to say, those who become our opponents take a very different course. Instead of saying in the manly fashion of the world, ‘I have found something which I prefer; goodbye!’ these manifest anger, malice, hatred, strife, ‘works of the flesh and of the devil’ such as we have never known worldly people to exhibit. They seem inoculated with madness, Satanic hydrophobia [rabies]. Some of them smite us and then claim that we did the smiting. They are ready to say and write contemptible falsities and to stoop to do meanness.”

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You people sure fill the description given here in 1909. Are you sure you are supposed to be on this board? Steam Psalm 50:5

• Asheron
    Asheron

“The Word of the Lord through the Apostle directs us thus--"I say...to every man that is among you not to think of himself more highly than he ought to think; but to think soberly [not according to the flesh, but according to his new nature] according as God hath dealt to every man the measure of faith." (Rom. 12:3) It is a life work with many, to conquer their too high appreciation of themselves, and to obtain the Spirit of a sound mind as respects their own talents, but they are assisted in this work of rectifying their pride, by the words of the Master, which say, "Blessed are the meek, for they shall inherit the earth." They are assisted also by the words of the Apostle, which declare that "God resisteth the proud, but giveth grace [favor] to the humble." "Humble yourselves therefore under the mighty hand of God, that he may exalt you in due time." Matt. 5:5; Jas. 4:6; 1 Pet. 5:5,6” – CT Russell

“You are right about one thing, there aren't any Christians on this board, excepting me. You bunch of phonies are fooling yourselves.” - Steam

Picture me rollin - Tupac Shakur

Later pops. You keep on preachin!

Asheron

• Steam
    Steam

Asheron; you sure have a rude way about you. Standing up for such an attack on God's Truth is bound to bring you an unwanted experience. You got burned by the org. and now you want to blame someone who was not responsible for it. Why don't you blame Big Momma? Castigating me, an old man to show your fire, what a shame.

Your attitude is wrong; far from humility. You should be praying for help. Why didn't you people learn the Chart as Russell told it? You gor off the Rutherford Rail Road at the wrong station, bub! Here I wanted to help but you people don't want my help. You think God doesn't know this? Your railing is not the thing you should be doing.

Steam Psalm 50:5

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once

So, how are we going to get the Watchtowers from 1879 - 1916 and The Millienial Dawn series, I mean Studies in the Scriptures, to this youngster before the vulture gets him? He needs to know about Christ's return in 1874 more than he needs food, right? I can feel the love. I bet it would make his day to learn about God's Stone Witness in Egypt.

alt

Present Truth was written between 1879 and 1916? How do you spell dementia?

W.Once

• Steam
    Steam

dementia = W. Once

Everything is online now, try: ctrussell.us

Get off the Rutherford Rail Road. It is going to nowhere. Go back to Russell's writings. Correct your self by reading the TRUTH by Russell.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit