The Divine Error of the Ages. Russell Chart update.

by Wasanelder Once 90 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once

alt

Couldn't resist.

W.Once

• ballistic
    ballistic

Devil makes work for idle hands don't you know?

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Delighful! Sure to be a hit with the Chuck Russell Fan Club!

• Kaput
    Kaput

Send it over to the Bible Students...I'm sure they'd enjoy some "new" light.

• moggy lover
    moggy lover

Sheer genius.

Hozabout: "Divine" Error of the Ages

Cheers

• Steam
    Steam

FYI The Chart is perfect. The date 1914 was a fooler but Pastor Russell corrected what he could before he passed on. Ruitherford and the leaders of that day have fouled the truth and discredited the Chart. Don't be deceived, the Chart is the best help in learning the Bible Truth. The dotted line which Russell originally thought was 1914 is actually 2234AD. That is the beginning of Christ's iron rule and the New Covenant mediation. The chronology is cororborated by measures in the Great Pyramid or under the Great Pyramid. Fun is fun but this is serious because you are missing the very thing you need, to understand God's Plan of salvation. The High Calling closes in 2022AD. (Rev. 21:17)

Rutherford moved the Jubilee ahead to 1925 and bombed out. He caused the JW's to be announcing Jehovah's Kingdom when it should be witnesing about Christ's Kingdom. He closed the Door in 1918 and opened it again for friends in 1923. Closed it again 1935. No wonder the JW's are so confused.

I'm not looking for arguments on this, I will try to help anyone understand that is interested. The Millennium began September, 1874 and will end September, 2874. The 144,000 will rule at some time during the thousand years; NOT for a thousand years. Satan will be bound at some date in the thousand years, NOT for a thousand years.

The problem is the indefinite article, "a". Greek language does not use an indefinite article. Their "a" is a number or it is a part of a word. Never stands alone as our indefinite article in English. Thus the translator decides where to put the "a" in translating, it is not in the Greek. In John 1:1, the translatoer was a Trinitarian and left out the "a". Then somebody made up Colwell's rule to say you could not put the "a'a in that verse. Phooey! John 1:1 should say; "the Word was a god." (Philippians 2:6)

Siniatic footnotes to KJV.

Rev. 20:2 "And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil and Satan, and bound him,.(3) Into the abyss, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, til the thousand years should be fulfilled: after that he must be loosed a little season."

Take note that the last three words of verse two and the first three words of verse three are left out as being spurious. No thousand years!

Rev. 20:4- And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them and judgment was given unto them. And I saw the souls of men that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus and for the word of God, if any therefore had not worshiped the beast neither his image, neither had received his mark u[on their forehead and on their hand, they both lived and reigned with Christ the thousand years."

Take note of no "a thousand years". The "beast" is Papacy and his image is the state-church establishment of England, created by Henry the Eighth in June, 1534. Catholic but the Royal is the head of the Church in England, NOT the Pope in Rome. (Rev. 13:1-10)

Revelation 20:5- "This is the first resurrection."

Revelation 20:6- "Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection; on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him the thousand years."

Take note, no "a' thousand years here.

Revelation 20:7- "And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison."

Jehovah takes the Kingdom and Satan is released for a Little Season before being destroyed.

The "Time of Trouble" is a 360 year period in the forepart of the thousand years. 1874 to 2234. During this period, Daniel 12:1--4 is fulfilled. Armageddon is from 1914 to 2159AD. Probably some less than that. It is a condition or attitde among the nations, of hostility and war. The "stone" which is Jesus strikes the Image on its toes. (Daniel 2:44) Also Jesus is judging the Church and the spirit begotten ones. The Great Multitude is a spirit begotten class; NOT a human class to live on earth.

The kingdom is not going to be a bed of roses. It is a hard time for people coming back to life, because they have nothing. (Acts 24:15) (John 5:25-29) (Matt. 25:41-46) Naked????

People will be commanded, not asked in a timid fashion. Billions of people to be controlled and disciplined. With an iron rod. Very strict.

It is not wise to makle fun of what God has provided for your instruction. Learn the Chart of the Ages. Study the books Russell wrote.. They help one to understand the scriptures.

May the God of All Grace be kind to you. Christian L:ove, Steam Psalm 50:5

• My MILs worst nightmare, a nonJW
    My MILs worst nightmare, a nonJW

Steam....you are blowing smoke.......like the locomotive and steam engine that Russell refered to in his interpretation of Revelation.

• Steam
    Steam

MY MILS; your discernment overwhelms me. But at least you don't have to get off the Rutherford Rail Road. You got your own private one. Straight to nowhere. Remember the date 2234AD; Jesus Christ will have you in hand immediately.

Steam Psalm 50:5

• lovelylil
    lovelylil

Steam,

I diagree with your statement that the chart in Russell's book is the best way to learn bible truths.

The best way for learning bible truth - is by using the bible. That is what God gave us. Not a pyrmidology chart. Please research this topic more thoroughly you will see that there were many prior to Russell who tried to link the pyramid of Giza to the bible. It was just the teaching of the day and nowhere in the bible does he say to look into pyrmidology (an ancient pagan teaching) to support bible teaching.

BTW: the Lord never told any of his followers to figure out the date he would be arriving. As a matter of fact he taught the contrary which is that "you are not to know the dates and times the Father has in his jurisdiction". You cannot be any clearer than that.

Peace, Lilly

P.S. the chart is funny. Not nice but funny anyway.

• My MILs worst nightmare, a nonJW
    My MILs worst nightmare, a nonJW

Steam

In addition to going to the Bible Students Convention, do me a favor and save up your money and take a trip to Israel. Travel to the Dead Sea and look across at the desolate area surrounded by mountains and caves, climb Masada where the small band of 900 zealots held off the Romans for a long time before finally comitting suicide. Visit Jerusalem and lay your hands on the stones from the remaining Western Wall that dates from the Jewish second temple and the time of King Herod. Go to the mount of Megiddo which is the symbolic site of Armeggedon and look far off into the valley in all directions. Immerse yourself in the history of the area. These places exist. The history is real.

Then reread Russels interpretation of Revelation which according to him was written 2000 years ago to describe events happening in the late 1800's in America and all those new fangled inventions such as the steam engine and locomotive. This is the fantasy world of an eccentric pyramidologist.

Say hi to Freyda

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit