Doofus Prince dub. on AI

by ellderwho 27 Replies latest jw friends

• ellderwho
    ellderwho

Shouldnt that Purple dubbie be at a meeting somewhere?

• lovelylil
    lovelylil

My daughter noticed he had on blush and lipstick. I don't know much about him, is this "normal" for Prince?

• OpenFireGlass
    OpenFireGlass
    Shouldnt that Purple dubbie be at a meeting somewhere?

Or the real question... Should he be appearing on a show with "American" & "Idol" in the title?

• looking_glass
    looking_glass

The guy wears makeup all the time. As well as blousey shirts and high heels. He is about the size of a lawn gnome and if someone really wanted to, they could fold him up like Flat Stanley and mail him around the world.

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

Good point OFG. How can a JW be supporting a show openly encouraging idolatry.

We should do Prince a favour and all write letters to the WTS saying how stumbled we are that a brother is supporting idolatry and signing sexually explicit songs. If he gets d/f maybe he will start doing decent music again (though i have read that his latest album is good so maybe he has left of his own accord)

• lisaBObeesa
    lisaBObeesa
    Or the real question... Should he be appearing on a show with "American" & "Idol" in the title?

THAT is the question.

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

from what I was told, that the Prince is big with contributions to the Society . has anyone else heard this.

I think if it true it is terribe. why should the Society name him as a person who makes these contributions and other JWs who make contributions, why isn't their names in the Watchtower of Awake? My mom gave 10,000.00 dollars to the Society and I didn't see anything written about my mom in the magizines.

It just shows you how hypocritical these bastards are.

orangefatcat

• under_believer
    under_believer

I know someone whos congregation Prince once attended, in Hollywood. It's not his regular hall. Prince's PO called ahead to the congregation in Hollywood's PO to let him know that Prince was coming.

Prince shows up in a limo right as the meeting is starting--he doesn't "associate" or anything. He is accompanied by two very burly security guards, non-Witnesses, who sit next to him in seats in the back of the hall which were reserved for him by the local PO, taking up an entire row for himself. He never comments during the Watchtower study, though my informer tells me that a semi-senile elderly long-time pioneer brother got some extra magazines and made Prince's bodyguards take them during the Watchtower study, since they didnt' have their own.

When it's over, Prince dashes out immediately after the closing prayer.

I swear I am not making this up.

• blondie
    blondie

I wonder how long he will last? Theresa Graves dropped out completely eventually from the entertainment world because it interfered. People forgot who she was. Prince seems to want to keep his celebrity but then has to deal with the interference. I'm sure that JWs are butt kissers when it comes to celebrity JWs which can be annoying for the butt owner.

Blondie

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

A similar thing happened with George Benson when I was head waiter in bethel. He arrived in his limo with body guards. I had to arrange for him to sit at the left hand of the head table, which is the most prominent place to be aside from being the actual head. The famous get treated like they are famous, whilst the plebs all get to sit scattered amongst the working class.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit