The Watchtower Society killed my website

by Elsewhere 185 Replies latest jw friends

• undercover
    undercover

Sorry to hear this Elsewhere. I've enjoyed your site and have used it from time to time to do research. Hopefully you can find a way to get it back up.

Reminder: reexamine.org is hosted in China.

• oldflame
    oldflame

Whatever happened to freedom of speach in this country ?

Someone said earlier that they must have something to hide, Well of course they do and they are running scared......I'd like to see them bastards try to tell me what I can say or not say or write or not write.

Hey you governing body of assholes, if your reading this guess what you can do ? You at bethel can F-OFF

• VM44
    VM44

Why didn't your webhost follow the DMCA protocol in providing you with the proper notification?

They appear to want to bypass the proper legal method that has been set up regarding issues of online copyright issues.

--VM44

• blondie
    blondie

I wonder about the "other" site?

• VM44
    VM44

I think the Watchtower lawyers are going after all of sites they can find that are mirroring Quote's site. --VM44

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

I'm not happy that they closed down your website, Elsewhere, but I am pleased that they are taking notice of the Internet publication of their many lies.

And, if I know you, you're sitting there with a secret smile on your face as you plot your next move. Go get 'em!

Nina

• RichieRich
    RichieRich

Richie says kill em back!

anyway we could storm and overload the WTBTS site?

Else, I don't know what I could possibly do to help, but if you need your lawn mowed or your car washed, or any help elsewhere, it'd be my pleasure...

• VM44
    VM44

Elsewhere,

What was the status of "Writing Our Articles"?

--VM44

• damselfly
    damselfly

Yours was the site I went to when I needed info.

I am the one in control of this, not the WTS. If I was not the one in control then the WTS never would have responded to my provocation.

I'm not surprised by this at all. That's my man. Go forth and conquer.

Dams

• LDH
    LDH
    I say it's time we start contacting all authors that have been misquoted or had their writings twisted to fit watchtower dogma, and encourage them to after the Watchtower Bible and Tract Society for the same reasons they shut you down Elsewhere........and MORE.

I have already started this process. PM me for more details.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit