The Watchtower Society killed my website

by Elsewhere 185 Replies latest jw friends

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free
    I think the WT is after the online copies of the "Flock" book.

Perhaps we'd be performing a community service if we'd print off copies of the "Flock" book and distribute them to the homes of JWs we know.

W

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

I clicked on page 5 and then very quickly hit the "STOP" button on my internet toolbar. I was able to read some of the posts as it stopped the page before it was being redirected. Not much to read really, but...

Gerard - please edit your post on that page and get rid of your geocities link. It's screwing up the page.

• collegegirl21
    collegegirl21

I don't think I've ever heard of the Flock book, what is that?

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free
    I don't think I've ever heard of the Flock book, what is that?

It's the elders manual - official instruction from the watchtower so elders will know how to screw over the rank and file members. W

• Scully
    Scully

There is an embedded webpage from Geocities posted on page 5 of this thread that makes it impossible to read the page.

For future reference, please don't embed pages - a link will suffice!

Until Simon can fix the post in question, you can view the posts on page 5 by clicking the threaded view icon for the thread on the main page.

OK - it's fixed!

• outnfree
    outnfree

God, I hate the Watchtower Society!!!! Bunch of creepy hypocrites! Up until now I have relied on others who know about making web pages to archive the information, but now I am downloading my own copies of as much material as possible. They will NEVER retrieve and be able to control the flow of ALL their publications and letters as long as I (and you others, too) have breath in our bodies. The jackasses!

• Scully
    Scully

outnfree:

Up until now I have relied on others who know about making web pages to archive the information, but now I am downloading my own copies of as much material as possible. They will NEVER retrieve and be able to control the flow of ALL their publications and letters as long as I (and you others, too) have breath in our bodies.

This is why it is SO important to have archives of this material. I have all the BOE letters that Jourles had on his website on a CD-ROM. I have the entire Quotes site on a CD-ROM. I can copy them to my heart's content now and there is NOTHING the WTS can do about it. For every site that the WTS forces to close, they are teaching all of us to hoarde as much of the information in other formats as possible. They may think they have the upper hand, but in reality, those of us who own CD burners and have archived copies of the material are far more dangerous to the WTS than any internet site.

Kinda reminds me of "locusts", dontcha think?

• greendawn
    greendawn

Or the hydra, you cut cut off one head and three spring up in its place in short there is nothing the WTS can do to control the spread of information through computer technology.

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

The WTS really needs to quit pounding the mercury.

• Watching the Watchtower
    Watching the Watchtower

My suggestion to you is to immediatly contact the Electronic Frontier Foundation. http://www.eff.org/ This is against the DMCA.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit