The Watchtower Society killed my website

by Elsewhere 185 Replies latest jw friends

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

This is HORSESHIT! The WTS robbed us of our time, our childhoods, and our freedom. When we left, they robbed us of our families. Now, they're trying to rob us of our freedom of speech.

So, I send a big FUCK YOU out to the Watchtower Society.

Now, onto Elsewhere's issue.

Just remember all the things we saw happen with Quotes. If you try to fight this thing legally, they're going to try and stop you from keeping your website up. FIGHT FIRE WITH FIRE! Don't give them a reason to pursue you aggressively.

• lilybird
    lilybird

The Watchblather constantly puts down organized religion in their publications.. Why do they think they are so special that they can print any dribble about what suits their purpose.. We do have freedom of speech in this country and I can't see why they have any right to quiet those who want to express their opinions openly to others.. Clearly they are afraid of being exposed in some way that their doctrines are false and misleading.. What ever happened to their motto" Wait on Jehovah".. looks like Jehovah left them high and dry and they are doing everything to cover their lying hinnys...

• JH
    JH
    The Watchtower Society killed my website

What are they afraid of?

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Proof the WTS is reading this very thread: I was looking at some logs and within minutes of my making my post about my site being back up, the WTS filed a second complaint with my web hosting company.

Hey WTS: Why are you so afraid the public will read quotes from your publications on my site? I thought you had the TRUTH. Why are you trying to hide the TRUTH?

• jstalin
    jstalin

Watchtower - the Fuhrer is on the phone and he wants his Gestapo agents back.

alt

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free
    Proof the WTS is reading this very thread:

They must be taking a break from molesting children.

W

• undercover
    undercover
    Proof the WTS is reading this very thread: I was looking at some logs and within minutes of my making my post about my site being back up, the WTS filed a second complaint with my web hosting company.

It could be that they were monitoring your site. Maybe some kind of automatic logging onto every so often. Then when it was back up it flagged someone. I dunno, sounds far-fetched doesn't it? They probably are monitoring this thread.

(We need a middle finger giving emoticon)

• Gill
    Gill

Elsewhere - This 'fiasco' reminds me of the story of the little dutch boy and the hole in the dam.

No matter how many web sites the WTBTS lawyers shut down, another ten will appear.

History proves that the ''truth'' will always out, and the Truth about the WTBTS and it's lying, twisted dealings will also come out, in one way or another no matter what their lawyers do.

So, onwards and upwards fellow apostadudes and down the shute and tatty byes to the WTBTS.

I'm looking forward to the post that starts with - 'My Website killed the Watchtower Society'.

• lilybird
    lilybird

Gill...Great Post.. says it all....The Truth shall set us free.....

• Gill
    Gill

Elsewhere - If you're interested, I've just been on your site and it's up and running beautifully!

Lots of juicy BS from the mouths of the Unfaithful and Indiscreet slave, plastered all over the internet for all to see!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit