What are your biggest pet pieves...

by DigitalFokus 46 Replies latest jw friends

• misspeaches
    misspeaches

Legolas that’s hilarious I can just imagine it happening. But unfortunately I have a hatchback.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

People that let their dogs shit wherever they want and dont clean it up

• kittyeatzjdubs
    kittyeatzjdubs

people who can't spell.

j/k

being a customer service rep, i have accumulated many pet peeves....

1. I am sorry, but I can't force state laws to change. If the law in your state requires you to provide a copy of your DL, I can't do anything about it. Don't yell at me b/c it's ''cutting into your day''.

2. When you fax in a DL that has a complex background...it will come in BLACK...this a fact of life. This is why we tell you to make the copy AS LIGHT AS POSSIBLE.

3. I don't care if you have the most expensive copier/fax machine...your id is BLACK.

4. When I called you and asked you to please SIGN and DATE the fax and refax it WITH the DL....i meant what i said. it is not my fault that you cannot follow simple directions and returned only the signature.

5. I do not control the prices for the vital record department. And i don't care that MA certs were only 4 dollars back in '85. It's 2006 and they are now $37.

6. It is not my fault that you waited till the day before your cruise/kid starts school to order your cert. I am NOT god and NO i CANNOT get it to you today.

7. No...I am not going to steal you identity.

8. I do not find your humour amusing.

9. No...I cannot find your babies daddy.

10. I do not enjoy calling you back every 2 minutes b/c you can't follow directions. YOU have better stuff to do???? Guess what bozo...so do I....

11. I COULD BE POSTING ON JWD RIGHT NOW DAMMIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

whew!!!! that felt good!

luv, jojo

• skyman
    skyman

It felt to good to get that of your chest didn't it kittyeatzjdubs

• kittyeatzjdubs
    kittyeatzjdubs

yes it did skyman.

luv, jojo

• DigitalFokus
    DigitalFokus
    People who can't spell PEEVE! Sorry, but I could not resist correcting you.........

eat it.

• Super_Becka
    Super_Becka

Hmm, what bugs me?? Let's see...

- Bad spelling (no offense to anyone out there who spells poorly, it's just something that bugs me)

- Hypocrisy

- Intolerance

- Rudeness

- Arrogance

- Lying

- Cheating

- Selfishness

- Whining

- Circular reasoning

I'm sure there are more things that bug me, but those are the things that come to mind right away.

-Becka :)

• DigitalFokus
    DigitalFokus

One other thing i HATED while bartending is when someone would walk up and while looking over the taps would ask what we have on tap.

OMG. just look. and thats usually what i would say

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Right now, my current pet peeve is this: Monday night I got a voicemail from my district manager to call her. I did. She said, "I have some bad news. Our store is closed as of tomorrow morning." So 100 people are out of job. The company closed six other stores, the same way, no notice, around the country. They say they are protecting their "brand" by doing it this way.

This stinks! At least they paid me $2.50 more per hour to go in this week and help pack the place up to go. How sad and strange to walk in that next morning to see the windows of our restaurant/store already boarded up. I've worked for three of these stores. The employees are all like family. There have been lots of Very greedy company. They are opening new stores all the time and they should have given us notice. But then this is not a shock in greedy America.

• damselfly
    damselfly

People who complain about their lives and yet do nothing about it.

Dams

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit