What are your biggest pet pieves...

by DigitalFokus 46 Replies latest jw friends

• DigitalFokus
    DigitalFokus

What sends shivers down your spine like the good ole "nails on a chaulkboard"? Things people do, say or don't do or say. Basically what really pisses you off.

DF

I will start I guess.

"Grammer correcting" I hate it when someone corrects my grammer. Unless I am asking you to proofread something for me or am looking for a good way to put something..shut up if i screw it up or say "me and my brother" instead of "whoever and I" I hate it and want to pop their heads off like a dandelion.

also slow drivers, "the woe is me attitude", teletubbies

• serendipity
    serendipity

Male chauvinists and people at work who don't reply to emails or return phone calls and people with whiny voices.

• lola28
    lola28

ok I have a few things that bug the hell out of me, but this one is on top of my list:

PPL that chew gum and make smacking sounds with it, I swear I feel like smacking them when they do this.

lola

• Low-Key Lysmith
    Low-Key Lysmith

Anyone on the road that feels that they must RIDE MY A$$!!!!!! I actually got so pissed off one time that I got behind this skinny, punk-ass, psuedo gang-banger that was right on my bumper for a few miles in his rediculous souped-up Toyota Tercel and followed him home where he refused to get out of his car because I'm sure I must have looked like a 280#, lunatic, white trash psycho hell bent on murder. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!

-Breck

• lola28
    lola28

lets add another one to the list, women that are total biotches for no reason, I have one in my office now that is totally rude for no reason! Smile a little lady, it is not going to kill you!

lola

• calico
    calico

People who can't spell PEEVE! Sorry, but I could not resist correcting you.........

• Legolas
    Legolas

One of them is ....

BARKING DOGS!

• misspeaches
    misspeaches

I can’t stand it when people tailgate me. I’m doing the speed limit so exactly what is your problem?? Correction – I am doing the speed limit until they begin tailgating me. Then I slow down. Just to piss them off as much as they are pissing me off!

• Low-Key Lysmith
    Low-Key Lysmith

Amen sista.

-Breck

• Legolas
    Legolas

I can’t stand it when people tailgate me. I’m doing the speed limit so exactly what is your problem?? Correction – I am doing the speed limit until they begin tailgating me. Then I slow down. Just to piss them off as much as they are pissing me off!

Another thing that works on them is..if you have a car with a button that you can open your trunk.....It scares the crap out of them!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit