The Wild Beast has both a Name & Number. Do you know what the NAME is?

by Schizm 368 Replies latest watchtower bible

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul
    I won't go to the trouble to explore that here.

Bless you for sparing us.

• BlackSwan of Memphis
    BlackSwan of Memphis
    As shown by the text below, the 7-headed wild beast has a name.

16 And it puts under compulsion all persons, the small and the great, and the rich and the poor, and the free and the slaves, that they should give these a mark in their right hand or upon their forehead, 17 and that nobody might be able to buy or sell except a person having the mark, the name of the wild beast or the number of its name. 18 Here is where wisdom comes in: Let the one that has intelligence calculate the number of the wild beast, for it is a man’s number; and its number is six hundred and sixty-six. Revelation 13:16-18

So what is the beast's "name"? Of course the beast's "number" is "666" -- but that's not it's "name". The beast's name and number are two different things. The Bible does indeed tell its readers what that NAME is. I know the beast's name, do you?

Yes. It's fairly cryptic, many scholars (real ones) have done extensive work on the subject.

But ..,.

SHITE I said too much already.

<runs out back door>

• Schizm
    Schizm
    I won't go to the trouble to explore that here.
    Bless you for sparing us.

You are still sooooo green behind the ears, Auldie.

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/10/105318/1833515/post.ashx#1833515

• Schizm
    Schizm
    Yes. It's fairly cryptic, many scholars (real ones) have done extensive work on the subject. -- Black Swan.

How would you know whether or not someone is a "real" scholar? You've had an example of one placed right before your face here in this thread, and the things he's (Schizm) said went right over your little pee wee head.

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

I know we are not encouraged to speculate on these matters but rumor has it that the name of the wild beast is Leroy.

Rub a Dub

• Schizm
    Schizm
    rumor has it that the name of the wild beast is Leroy.

Rub a Dub

Is Leroy's middle name "Kevin" by any chance?

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/10/105318/1824507/post.ashx#1824507

• jgnat
    jgnat

And everyone knows that Babylon the Great is Las Vegas. And Elvis is the anti-Christ.

• BlackSwan of Memphis
    BlackSwan of Memphis

OH PULEEZE

Scholar, you and schizm are so full of yourselves, you wouldn't have a bleepity bleep clue what God and the universe are about in this lifetime or the next.

You are just as arrogant as Rutherford and if you had actually taken the time to absorb what Jesus words really mean, you'd knock yourself off your Nimrod Tower onto your peewee arse.

Life is NOT about cryptic messages in the bible and false prophets that come around to annoy people that have a true sense of security.

Why don't you try to get one? (a life)

You wouldn't get the book of Revelation if it knocked on your forehead with a blatant message. I mean you really, really don't get it. You honestly, truly, make me laugh.

Try being nice to the people around here for a change.

At first, I didn't really think you or your little buddy were serious. But then, ah yes, I was reminded of the racist elders in my old hall, the elders that drink and get away with double lives and the elders that overlook the weak and disheartened.

You fit in just fine.

**muah baby**

respond all you want, I've said my peace, Nimrod

• Schizm
    Schizm

Bleak Swan (with the new dye job and all),

respond all you want, I've said my peace, Nimrod

Of course you meant to say "piece," rather than "peace". But that's okay, little girls with pretty-looking red hair are allowed to misspell words with impunity.

Nice that you got fininished with your speech.

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul

Schizm,

So you found the name of the Wild Beast? YAY! It wasn't so mysterious after all, was it?

One thing, though...in the example you point to as your rationale the ones with the name in their foreheads were SUBJECT TO the one they were named after. And the name wasn't written on the one they were subject to.

In the account of Babylon the Great, the harlot, the Wild Beast is not her subject—nor is Babylon the Great subject to the Beast, the woman is only riding on top because her kingdom is over the kings of the earth.

The number of the Beast's name is 666. How does that correspond to Babylon the Great? Also, the number of the Beast is a man's number, however the Harlot is specifically called a woman. Are you saying she is in drag? I mean, I know some queens can look convincing enough to fool people...

Revelation 13:18 — Here is where wisdom comes in: Let the one that has intelligence calculate the number of the wild beast, for it is a man’s number; and its number is six hundred and sixty-six.

I think this is where you went off track. You thought this meant you. I don't think it means me. I am smart enough to know when any explanation I come up with would be both premature and wrong. Fortunately, I recognize that just as clearly about your explanations.

AuldSoul

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit