The Wild Beast has both a Name & Number. Do you know what the NAME is?

by Schizm 368 Replies latest watchtower bible

• darth frosty
    darth frosty

One's comment about divinly inspired men leaving mysteries, reminded me of an episode of Mysteries of the bible I just watched. It was disscusing the life of Jacob, particularly Jacobs ladder. There was this one guy who was making the statement that only the bible and its writers leave mysteries or stories that are not complete. He pointed out how all other stories and legends from that time have completion to them (I.E the illiad) while bible stories (in this case jacobs ladder) leave the reader to guess and come to his own conclusions. Maybe this is a case where we have to divine the name that the number represents. Or schism can tell us once his ban is over.

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie
    As shown by the text below, the 7-headed wild beast has a name.

16 And it puts under compulsion all persons, the small and the great, and the rich and the poor, and the free and the slaves, that they should give these a mark in their right hand or upon their forehead, 17 and that nobody might be able to buy or sell except a person having the mark, the name of the wild beast or the number of its name. 18 Here is where wisdom comes in: Let the one that has intelligence calculate the number of the wild beast, for it is a man’s number; and its number is six hundred and sixty-six. Revelation 13:16-18

So what is the beast's "name"? Of course the beast's "number" is "666" -- but that's not it's "name". The beast's name and number are two different things. The Bible does indeed tell its readers what that NAME is. I know the beast's name, do you?

It's been more than 12 hrs., Schizm. You're not gonna tell us what you believe that name is or how you came to that conclusion.

Frannie

• tetrapod.sapien
    tetrapod.sapien

LMAO!! this thread cracked me up hardcore! he he....

auldsoul,

i had just finished cleaning my monitor off from a previous post, when i see your brilliant work with the numbers of the beast...lol!

terry,

i had just finished cleaning my monitor off from auldsoul when you posted this:

and brought out the heebie jeebies in mystical

minded people who had one foot in a dreamworld

and the other foot on a banana peel.

LOL!!

frannie,

It's been more than 12 hrs., Schizm. ; You're not gonna tell us what you believe that name is or how you came to that conclusion.

lol, i think he's banned right now, which is funny for me because i have been banned too...

he he,

TS

• rebel8
    rebel8

Schizm, seriously, I find your comment to Sunspot one of the meanest things I've ever heard on this forum. I can only hope you didn't realize her medical history before fashioning your response.

• Schizm
    Schizm

The 1st clue I gave was:

And upon [the woman's] forehead was written a name, a mystery: “Babylon the Great". -- Revelation 17:5.
    The next 3 clues are found at Revelation 14:1, 7, 9 as follows:

• And I saw, and, look! the Lamb standing upon the Mount Zion, and with him a hundred and forty-four thousand having his name and the name of his Father written on their foreheads.
    • “F EAR God and give him glory, because the hour of the judgment by him has arrived, and so worship the One who made the heaven and the earth and sea and fountains of waters.”
    • “If anyone worships the wild beast and its image, and receives a mark on his forehead or upon his hand .....

Is there not a single person here who's worth a "shite" at figuring out a simple puzzle? Maybe there's a serious minded lurker out there who cares enough to want to unravel the "mystery" surrounding the name of the beast. For those of you who can't figure this out, you're gonna being ashamed of yourselves if I have to tell you the answer. It's really as simple as pie. Look at the clues above, and tell me the "name" of the beast. .

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul

Schizm,

Please just assume everyone here is as stupid as you want us to be and reveal your shocking news.

AuldSoul

• Schizm
    Schizm

Someone as smart as YOU are, AuldSoul, shouldn't have the least bit of trouble figuring out such a simple puzzle. You are pretty smart, aren't you?

• tetrapod.sapien
    tetrapod.sapien

thanks for the clues schizm! i am working on this most fascinating riddle of riddles as we speak!!

• Schizm
    Schizm

Can't you people see that the name of the beast is "Babylon the Great"?

That's the name on the harlot's forehead, "Babylon the Great".

A name on the forehead always identifies who the person serves.

The beast's name being inscribed upon the harlot's forehead identifies her as being a servant of the beast, even as the 144,000 are identified as being servants of Jesus & his father by having their names written upon their foreheads.

The harlot herself is "Babylon the great city". But "Babylon the Great" is the name of the beast itself.

There is a reason why the beast is called "Babylon the Great," as well as why the harlot is called "Babylon the great city". The harlot is the parallel to the city of Babel, and the beast is the parallel to the tower of Babel.

Because I doubt that there's anyone here who cares to know the connection between the tower of Babel and the beast called "Babylon the Great" (aka the 8th King), I won't go to the trouble to explore that here.

• tetrapod.sapien

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit