[ ] Loser
    [X] Brainwashed Troll
    [X] Holier Than Thou Watchtowerite
    [ ] Spammer
    [ ] 13 year old l337 d00d
    [ ] Clueless Flamer
    [ ] Whiner
    [X] Book Taught Loony

[] You posted a stupid apologistic thread that was doused in bad reasoning and WT society buzzwords, resulting in nothing more than making us amazed at your ignorance and at the same time, frustrating us with it.
    [ ] You posted a personal attack against a mod
    [ ] You should have used the Search Feature
    [X] You claimed we were lying even though we presented sufficient and well-documented evidence proving our point
    [ ] You personally attacked a regular poster in a heinous manner (I.E. making fun of a Silent Lamb, etc.)
    [ ] You can't flame worth crap
    [X] You posted a "Sky is falling, the system is going to end, you're going to be dead soon if you're not repentant" thread
    [ ] You ressurected a long dead, stupid thread
    [X] You posted a "YOU ALL SUCK" message
    [ ] You flamed someone and got burnt
    [ ] You typed in text/leet speak
    [X] You posted false information then refused to back it up.
    [ ] You posted a video/site we've all seen a thousand times before on your first post.

In Punishment, You Must:

[X] Go to college and learn how to think logically (But don't tell your elders)
    [X] Stop posting and go to your meeting. You're too dull to flame against us so you might as well go back to your intellectual echo chamber. (Too many big words for you?)
    [X] Actually post something relevant
    [ ] Read the Damn FAQ
    [X] Go to your room with no supper
    [X] Apologize to everybody on this forum (execpt Tetrapod.Sapien, who loves it!)
    [X] Stand in the corner and read http://quotes.watchtower.ca till you die of boredom
    [X] Take a shower with a blowdryer
    [ ] All of the above

In Closing, I'd Like to Say:

[X] Learn to type using ALL the correct letters, also, learn how to spell.
    [X] Welcome to irrelevency.
    [X] Smelling gasoline isn't worth losing your brain cells over.
    [X] Press Alt and F4
    [ ] Can I have your stuff?
    [X] Don't let the door hit you in the ass.
    [ ] All your base are belong to us. Go every Zig.
    [ ] All of the above

The preceding Forum Form Flame was constructed for use on people not worthy of actual thought or effort in being flamed.

People so ignorant that a simple copy/paste and a few check marks is all that's necessary to properly relay the flamer's contempt for the flamee. You have been identified as such a person and as such, this flame was brought to you in under 10 seconds.

• Purza
    Purza
    He'll be eating lucky charms watching the smurfs next saturday morning while you're out in the rain trying to sell 32 pages of 4 color horse shit.

LMAO. Good one Richie!

Purza

• jaffacake
    jaffacake

Dear leftbehind,

I don't understand how you can call everyone on this site apostates, when you do not know us. That is name-calling. I am a Christian who has never been a JW. However some people I love have been destroyed and their families torn apart by some cruel people in the name of Jehovah. Not as a result of truth but because of untruths. According to the Bible, Jehovah has never had or needed a human organisation - how can you not see that?Have you followed Christ's command to keep testing the faith you are in?

Out of respect for you I will only ask you to read the following texts from Awake magazine and the Bible:

Awake Magazine 2000 June 22 p. 6 The Manipulation of Information

Name-Calling

Some people insult those who disagree with them by questioning character or motives instead of focusing on the facts. Name-calling slaps a negative, easy-to-remember label onto a person, a group, or an idea. The name-caller hopes that the label will stick. If people reject the person or the idea on the basis of the negative label instead of weighing the evidence for themselves, the name-caller’s strategy has worked.

[examples of name-calling such as ‘opposers’, ‘apostate’ ‘haughty’ slap “a negative, easy-to-remember label onto a person, a group, or an idea”

Do these labels convince witnesses to “reject the person or the idea on the basis of the negative label instead of weighing the evidence for themselves”? ]

Matthew 7:3-5 (

“Why do you observe the splinter in your brother’s eye and never notice the plank in your own? How dare you say to your brother, let me take the splinter out of your eye, when all the time there is a plank in your own? Hypocrite! Take the plank out of your own eye first, and then you will see clearly enough to take the splinter out of your brother’s eye.”

• GetBusyLiving
    GetBusyLiving

Hey LeftBehind, remember.. if you can't beat em, join em . You're wasting your life and time with your family member because you got suckered into a nasty little Christian religious cult. We can help you find out why they're wrong about everything.

Welcome.

GBL

• Mysterious
    Mysterious
    I want you to know that you have destroyed a family because of your lies about Jehovah and his organization. A family member went apostate and has turned his back on Jehovah.

It is his decision to make what he wants to do with his life. We do not force anyone to do anything. We do not actively go out and tell people what to do. You know who does force people to have a certain view on what they should do with their lives? The watchtower does, it dictates very specifically how people are to live and eliminates free will, which they purport is our god given right. As for the destruction of a family, I agree that is unfortunate. However the blame does not rest on the one who has left the organization, it lies on those that cannot accept his decision based on his own free will .

He told us he is never coming back and I know he went and visited internet sites. For all I know he could be on this one. It does not matter anyway.

Did we go over to his house and make him come here? No. Did he choose to go here on his own? Yes. Do we brain wash people? No. Did we provide information on which he made an informed decision? Yes. We do not and did not force him to do anything. If you angry about his decision I suggest you take a step back before you start throwing the blame around. How about tossing a little in the direction of an oppressive organization that he felt the need to escape?

I wanted to let you know that Jehovah still loves you and to please stop trying to actively take Jehovah's sheep out of the organization. You don't know how this has wrecked our family. I will not come back to this board but you apostates need help. If you want to stay out fine, but stop trying to take witnesses out.

Why would you purport that Jehovah still loves us when the watchtower clearly states that apostacy (as indeed you call us apostates) is an unforgivable offense. Again I see no one here actively trying to take anyone out of the organization. We are not on some preaching campaign. But many witnesses are seeing the truth about such an organization and seeking out information to help themselves with, what a beautiful thing to have freedom of mind.

• forsharry
    forsharry

LOL Daystar!

I can see that once we become apostates our minds become linked in a hive brain configuration.

The night time is the right time the night time is the right time. ;)

Forsharry of the, "Apostacult" Class

• daystar
    daystar

forsharry

I can see that once we become apostates our minds become linked in a hive brain configuration.

Naw, we were of the hive mentality before. I begin to think, however, that the stem connector is extremely difficult to remove entirely.

• wanderlustguy
    wanderlustguy

I hate to see someone hurt, but maybe it's the first step.

The truth will set you free.

WLG

• Jourles
    Jourles

I was beginning to think that this person could be my 'mom' from the writing style. But then I read it again and they said this:

I wanted to let you know that Jehovah still loves you

My mom would never say that about people who frequent a site such as this one. Oh well.

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

Left Behind,

You've got it wrong hon. We don't have that much power over your family member. They made that decision on their own. If you have the Truth, why doesn't it stand up in the face of adversity? Isn't your God strong enough???

Andi

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit