Elders school notes, Part 6: The JW Talmud, and Trust Us!!!

by sir82 94 Replies latest members adult

• luna2
    luna2

Wow, what a bunch of muck. I think the idea of a couple of color-coded diagrams is a good one. They could hang them on the wall when there's a JC involving sex and point to the areas of the body they are questioning their victim about. Then they could read how bad certain sexual activities are right off the poster.

I feel sorry for the elders that are embarrassed to have to participate in such stuff. Can't you tell by somebody's attitude and how the information came out as to whether they are "greedy" or remorseful? There has to be a less intrusive way of handling this stuff...this confessional/inquisition business is very ugly.

sir, do you find you are taking better notes and paying more attention now that you are an undercover reporter for JWD? LOL Great job!

• Pistoff
    Pistoff

I wonder if it's important as to which part of the breast is kissed?

I mean, I think the elders should divide the nipple up into different zones :

(1) outside zone - free area, no restrictions if confession made

(2) areola - private reproof, no committee

(3) nipple - BAD!! VERY BAD!!! Public reproof, committee,

(4) all of the above - You're DF'ed but only after giving full details to committee!

Pope

Hehe, that was a coffee spitter.

IF only every potential baptism candidate could hear this crap. From a letter Paul sent to the congregations, OLD GRAY MEN in Brooklyn are formulating byzantine rules about objectively reported and evaluated behavior.

GOD HELP US ALL.

• xjwms
    xjwms

Sir82

Thank you for this detail, your notes are so unbelieveable

Isn't it hard to believe.....that the almighty God in the heavens......gives men these kind if guildlines.....to deal with the sheep.?

I got as far as MS, one elder wanted me to continue to reach out....and serve as elder

Guess what

I never made it.....and if I did.....With these rules and control....I would have had to run screaming.......

• TheListener
    TheListener

It just continues to sicken me.

• xjwms
    xjwms

The Listener

Since I posted,.....my gut is in pain....and I feel sick as well.

• Mary
    Mary

What a load of shit.....I wonder how many of the drones who gave part in these talks whacked off afterwards. I'm sure none of them every touched a breast before they were legally wed.

• Jez
    Jez

This is crazy! So much for trusting members to make the right decisions for themselves regarding sexuality. Obviously their teachings are not reaching the hearts of their members if they have to have rules and regulations galore. Everything possible sin and it's variations, has to be itemized!!!

Ok, I need to confess....5 years after I married my first husband, we confessed to the elder body that we had premarital sex, many many times, and we got married in a KH, etc. No one knew, but I felt such relief telling them my 'dirty little secret'. I had lived with severe guilt for 5 years. Just goes to show you who I was loyal to. I should have 'confessed' to God privately and been done with it, rather I was thrilled to finally confess to the elders, as if they were God. What a waste.

Jez

• minimus
    minimus

What's this thing with breasts????? Where is Dr. Freud??

• tall penguin
    tall penguin

Okay, I'm finally going to post on this thread. It's taken me awhile to compose myself after reading these notes. I went through a 6 hour jc 6 years ago where all of these kinds of questions were asked. I still have nightmares and flashbacks because of it. I was even diagnosed at one point with Post Traumatic Stress because of that jc and how I was treated by the elders.
    It's hard not to be angry with myself for having thought that these men were God's "appointed" representatives and that they had the "right" to treat me that way. I'm angry with myself that after that jc and my subsequent disfellowhsipping I fought for a year and a half to get back in! All the while still believing, or rather, wanting to believe, that this was the "true religion." I mean how f*#ked up is that?!
    Of course, now that I see the Pharisaical attitudes behind it, I can see how ludicrous it is. Yet, I'm still angry. Angry with them. Angry with me.
    tall penguin

• startingover
    startingover

Tall Penguin,

I've got a friend that lurks here who really gets pissed reading those notes too. He has good reason as do you.

The elders in my area are going this weekend, and since these notes were first posted, I have had a chance to talk to 3 elders that are going. It was all I could do not to tell them that I know what their school is going to be all about as complete notes have been posted on the internet.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit