What's WRONG with some people (ranting)?!?!

by FreedomFrog 41 Replies latest jw friends

• FreedomFrog
    FreedomFrog
    But my husband is a bit phobic about the whole thing - he was raised by a Bible-thumper and terrified with stories of crazy people worshipping the devil. He hates Halloween in large part due to those old stories that have stayed with him. And he wasn't even raised JW!

You're husband isn't alone. There are a lot of people who sees Pagan and such as worshipping the devil. And alot of this has to do with...as you put it..."Bible-thumpers". I was one of them, until I started searching. It's a shame too, because Paganism isn't evil. It's very beautiful IMO. I'm attracted to it because it's nature based. I don't have a particular faith that I follow in Pagan...I follow more what my intuation tells me. The rest I throw out. Basically, I follow MY religion created by me.

This is what the pentacle means to me. And I love it. The five elements.

Earth, which represents stability and physical endurance. (lower left hand corner)

Fire, represents courage and daring (lower right hand corner)

Water, represents emotions and intuition. (upper right hand)

Air, represents intelligence and arts. (upper left hand)

Spirit, represents the ALL and DIVINE. (top of the star)
    The Circle around the star represents the God/s and Goddess/es.

Anyway, that's the meaning it's for me. It's a comforting symbol. I'm an artist, so symbols are a big thing for me. One reason I got my tat of a Raven flying. It's a symbol of me being released. Freedom.

• Beta Male
    Beta Male

I can see the mother from the movie "carrie" doing this.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit