I have joined ex gay seminar

by joelbear 40 Replies latest jw friends

• joelbear
    joelbear

me likem bears, woof woof

• Gretchen956
    Gretchen956

I have a bear for a brother! Hell, as small as the community is you probably already know him in a biblical sense! lmao

Sherry

• misspeaches
    misspeaches

Hey Joel

I told my friend at work about this seminar he wants to know... Where can he sign up!?!

hehehe

• joelbear
    joelbear

Gretchen is your brother on Bear411? if so, whats his screen name.

• under74
    under74
    but then bonanza would come on TV and Hoss would walk across the screen and BOING!

Hoss?? Really? Not Michael Landon? I mean sure Hoss was the really good one but...Hmmm....Landon on Bonanza is hot.I don't care for him so much after Bonanza though.

• joelbear
    joelbear

yes Hoss, Hoss Hoss, big hairy masculine. woof woof woof. thank god bears found each other.

• steve2
    steve2
    I don't care for him so much after Bonanza though.

Come on now: admit it: Michael L was very hot in Little House on the Prairie. Didn't you notice the way he toiled so energetically in the fields with the hunky male co-workers? If looks could talk.

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

Man I had a crush on Charles Ingalls so bad when I was a little girl! But when Laura met Almanzo (was that his name?) then I forgot all about Charles. LOL!

So strange now to think about having a crush on a man WAY old enough to be my dad. What would Freud think of that?

• under74
    under74
    Come on now: admit it: Michael L was very hot in Little House on the Prairie. Didn't you notice the way he toiled so energetically in the fields with the hunky male co-workers? If looks could talk.

He was okay on Little house but he was "pa"...nothin' like Little Joe...I liked it when he'd ride his horse...

• rebel8
    rebel8

Crystal is overrated. So are dates at McDonald's.

Seriously, I used to have some clients who signed up for the Catholic anti-gay classes. I found it sad, but it was their choice. I always wondered what happened in those classes and how they thought they could possibly change someone's "orientation".

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit