Pioneer defends WT involvement with UN

by Shania 26 Replies latest jw friends

• Shania
    Shania

She very cunningly (like the serpent) says to me: Did you know our brothers are at the UN building everyday to take notes on what is going on so we can be informed, isn't that wise that Jehovah is having his people so informed????????

I CHOKED ON MY CHEESECAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I know she was baiting me.........

I said how do you know this???? ( something she always says to me) With that she replied she has a couple at her hall that were in Bethel and they told her.

I just had to, my gut said don't bother to explain the UN to her, but my mind said GO FOR IT.

I said to her that the witnesses were actually members of the UN, something the WT condemned and according to the Bible, they should not be involved at all, it was hypocrital of the WT to be there and many have been stumbled by this and have left!!!!!!!!!! Of course with that she said "where did you hear that?" (translation: are you reading apostate literchure?)

I told her the UN web site had it there. In fact the WT were members for 10 years until they got exposed and people were writing in questioning WHY!!!!!!! with that they pulled out.

She said there is nothing wrong with them being there, it is so we know what the UN is up to.

I said, if Jehovah's kingdom is true, we should not care what they do, we have all the answer. The society knew they were wrong that is why they pulled out.

She replies, they only did so because of the weak ones complaining! They (WT) did nothing wrong.

I said, You really think they are weak spiritually, when they are questioning something they have been taught for years to be neutral and have no involvement with? The WT was wrong!!!!!

She said, I'm sure we will be reading about this in the watchtower!

It is like trying to talk to a block of ice---------

• lawrence
    lawrence

How was the cheese cake?

Hey, I saw a few members of the GB at Jillie's strip club, they said they needed to know what was going on in the WORLD, so they could defend the flock of God. Just great! The old geezer just got lap danced and drooled on his bow tie.

• Gill
    Gill

Hi Shania - I know what you mean about the cunning serpent ways. Always leave me with a bad taste in my mouth when I've discusses ANYTHING with a JW. They're so twisted. No wonder they're all sick, in one way or another.

Oh - No offence to any snakes who happen to be reading!

• TopHat
    TopHat

Is all this news about the GB involement in the UN just coming out now ?

• badboy
    badboy

IT CAME OUT A FEW YEARS AGO THEY WERE NGO ASSOCIATED.

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free
    She very cunningly (like the serpent) says to me: Did you know our brothers are at the UN building everyday to take notes on what is going on so we can be informed, isn't that wise that Jehovah is having his people so informed????????

So, if I understand this correctly, she is saying that Jehovah is providing spiritual food™ to his earthly organization™ by sending them to the "Image of the wild beast", the "disgusting thing that causes desolation", the Satanic United Nations?

She said, I'm sure we will be reading about this in the watchtower!

Since this happened several years ago they're certainly taking their time getting around to it. Or maybe there is still more urgent spiritual food™ to be dispensed, like articles on butterflies and such.

Or maybe they still have UN NGO association, just under a different corporate name we would not immediately recognize.

W

• TopHat
    TopHat

Translate NGO?? Please

• badboy
    badboy

SLEEPING WITH THE SCARLET HARLOT!

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

NGO = Non-Governmental Organization.

• TopHat
    TopHat

LOL...I understand that. BUT BUT translate .....NGO???

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit