Rectum circles who park in handicap parking

by buffalosrfree 20 Replies latest jw friends

• buffalosrfree
    buffalosrfree

I just went to the store a few hours ago, some store but does have 4 places for handicap people to park in, well of course when I get there four assholes young people were parked in all four places, and when I had to walk by the them gave them a good piece of my mind. and they of course got mad (4 guys waiting on their bitches i guess) and told me to "f" myself, when another older man hollered at them they of course told him the same thing, and then a store employee was out there gathering carts and he told them to leave the handicap parking they told him the same thing.

Well upon exiting the store there was a local policeman who had driven up (that upholds my belief in god) and was giving all four of the assholes a ticket for parkintg in handicap parking, I made sure I told him about how they acted and what they told me. The older man also came out of the store and told the policeman what they had told him and the shift supervisor at the store came out and also told him what they had told his employee. The policeman told us that the Judge they would go before for traffic violations was also handicapped and would be glad to hear this.

Unlike the witnesses, we know these rectum circles will receive justice for their sins.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

I understand that you are upset, especially if you needed one of those places. I have a feeling the boys will learn from this experience.

Kids (from Bye Bye Birdie )

Kids!
    I don't know what's wrong with these kids today!
    Kids!
    Who can understand anything they say?
    Kids!
    They a disobedient, disrespectful oafs!
    Noisy, crazy, dirty, lazy, loafers!
    While we're on the subject:
    Kids!
    You can talk and talk till your face is blue!
    Kids!
    But they still just do what they want to do!
    Why can't they be like we were,
    Perfect in every way?
    What's the matter with kids today?
    Kids!
    I've tried to raise him the best I could
    Kids! Kids!
    Laughing, singing, dancing, grinning, morons!
    And while we're on the subject!
    Kids! They are just impossible to control!
    Kids! With their awful clothes and their rock an' roll!
    Why can't they dance like we did
    What's wrong with Sammy Caine?
    What's the matter with kids today!

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

Not to make light of your story, but have you ever seen "Me, Myself, and Irene"? What happens to this guys car is hilarious after he parks in a handicapped parking spot. My husband is seriously handicapped. We have arguments all the time about him parking in a handicapped spot just to let me go in the store. He says he can park there. I say don't because I'm not handicapped. This has caused a great many arguments between us. I hate the evil looks that I get. I think he does it on purpose. Here is this, perfectly, normal looking black man sitting in his truck. His upper body looks just fine! But when he gets out of the truck, guess what? He only has one leg. The whole leg and half his pelvis is gone. So, sometimes, you have to be give those kids and wives a chance. They, probably, get tired of getting yelled at for parking in a handicapped spot.

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

I hear you big time. I have had this happen to me so many times its almost criminal.

Those oafs who think they can park in those spots think the law doesn't apply to them.

Next time this happens to me , I am going to take down the liecense plate number and call the cops, so even if they've left the parking lot aleast they will get a ticket or nasty letter from the ministry of transportation.

One of these days I feel like slashing a tire but I am to chicken if I should get caught.

Orangefatcat.

• ballistic
    ballistic

Although I agree entirely with the post, it is getting a bit out of hand in England, with speacial spaces for motorbikes, disabled, and mothers with babies! And don't forget we all drive small cars over here. So... I pull up in a truck (a large van) and the only bay it will fit in is a "mothers and babies" bay. I pull in and hear a mother say to her child "he's a naughty man isn't he parking there", so I went up to her, handed her my keys and said, "if you can fit that thing in a smaller bay or park it without blocking the road go ahead". She gave me the keys back and said nothing.

• Been there
    Been there

I also get angry at people like that.

I once worked at a business card place. I printed up a box of bright yellow cards with red ink that said:

I'm sorry, you are mistaken. RUDE and INCONSIDERATE is NOT considered a handicap.

I would slip them under the wiper of any unmarked cars in a handicap spot. I had so much fun with that one.

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

OMG this has always been one of my pet peeves. Now that I need this (use a wheelchair) I get furious.

Last year I went to Walmart with my daughter. All the handicapped parking was full. And there was 1 spot for moms and babies. I started to drive towards it and one lovely active bouncingly healthy lone lady with no kids pulled in ahead of us. I was not amused. My daughter was nine months pregnant and I use a manual chair. If I had a note I would have put it on the car.

Some people with serious disabilities don't always look disabled. But if they use those parking spots they must have the permeit easily displayed in the windshield.

MrsMcDucket. You are correct. If your husband is just sitting in the car he should park somewhere else. And only if he is going into the store and has the permit is he allowed to use the spot. When I first got my permit the rules clearly stated that the special parking was only to be used when the disabled person left the car. And if they were not the driver then the driver was to drop the disabled person at the door and go park somewhere else.. If you have the permit check the rules. And you can lose your permit if he continues to misuse the service. Its not worth it

When I got my first permit it clearly stated that if I saw someone misusing the permit or the spots I should report it.

Take down the licence plate number and report them.

OFC Don't you dare be slashing any tires. I don't want to hear you have been sent to the Don. Is the Don Jail still open?

• Gretchen956
    Gretchen956

This is ironic, I'm typing up a report at work called Disability in Washington State 2005, and in looking for graphics I came across a sign someone was using to insert under the wiper blades. It said:

You have my parking space, would you like my disability too?

Then I come home and read this thread. Yes this is irritating. With obesity on epidemic proportions in this country it wouldn't hurt these people to walk a few extra steps. I usually park out in the back forty and walk in. And, by the year 2025 I should have lost 10 pounds from the extra exercise!!

Sherry

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

Ok, I have to tell you the "Me, Myself, and Irene" story line. This guys pulls up in a covertible, two seater sports car. The top is down and he lithely jumps over the door to get out the car. Jim Carrey's character sees this and commenses to trash and demolish this guy's car. When the guy comes out, he's pushing his handicapped grandfather (or whoever) in a wheelchair! He had dropped his grandpa off to shop and was just coming back to pick him up!

My husband is a disabled vietnam veteran. He has the tags on his car. He, also, has the little placard to stick up in the window if he happens to be riding with someone else, he, also, has a card that he has to carry to prove that he's the one that's handicapped (now that one is a joke!). You'd have to be blind to not see his disability. He says that he's talked to the DMV and they say he has a right to park there even if he's not going in. Now, that's what he's told me. I won't say that I believe it. I tell you we argue about it all the time.

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

Here's a graphic for you. This is what my husband's disability is. Is that a man or woman in that picture?

http://www.beenamputatie.nl/

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit