If the Watchtower was God's Organization on earth, wouldn't.......

by JH 10 Replies latest jw friends

• JH
    JH

If the Watchtower was God's Organization on earth in the end times, wouldn't the bible talk about this?

There is no mention in the bible that you have to join a specific Religious Organization to have God's favor, or is there?

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5
    There is no mention in the bible that you have to join a specific Religious Organization to have God's favor, or is there?

You're right, there isn't.

• upside/down
    upside/down

JC...their supposed "exemplar" never extoled a "religion"...

Funny

u/d

• VM44
    VM44

Charles Russell even said that an "Organization" was totally unnecessary! --VM44

• Daunt
    Daunt

The breif and highly vague account of the faithful and discreet slave only compounds the subjectivity of the Watchtower's claim that they are the only one true religion. The amount of emphasis put on the organization is in striking contrast to the more principle oriented bible. No speech of any denomination having any sort of direct influence on God.

• upside/down
    upside/down
    Charles Russell even said that an "Organization" was totally unnecessary! --VM44

So does that make him an "apostate"... I get it now...Russell was one of those REMOVED from his heavenly "office" and replaced with that schizo psycho chick in my old hall... u/d

• M.J.
    M.J.

But don't you know (as Farkel once put it):

http://www.freeminds.org/history/danielfarkel.htm

The major prophet Ezekiel pictured THEM. Isaiah pictured THEM. Jeremiah pictured THEM. Elijah pictured THEM. Elisha pictured THEM. Ruth pictured THEM. Naomi pictured THEM. John the Revelator pictured THEM. The ark that allegedly preserved the human race pictured THEM. Jesus' parables pointed to THEM. Major portions of the Revelation pointed to THEM. The seven mighty trumpet blasts in Revelation pointed to THEM and their puny little gatherings in the 1920's (which no one except themselves cared the least bit about). And on it goes. Here we have a book thousands of years old which everywhere within its pages supposedly "prophesied" about the leaders of a totally insignificant religion that can't get ANY prophecy of its own right, gets into tax trouble, abuses its membership on a daily basis, and hates everyone but themselves, including the governments that have protected and ensured that freedom to hate.

See, they're the subject of just about every portion of the Bible! You just have to read between the lines (with help from your WT bible decoder ring)!

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier
    If the Watchtower was God's Organization on earth in the end times

You'd at least think they'd get the date right!

• gaybeat
    gaybeat

Something tells me an excuse will be brought up such as they will be mentioned in the new scriptures released after Armegeddon :O

• heathen
    heathen

I remember reading in the bible that there was only one faith and that anybody that deviated from the teachings of the apostles were apostate . Jesus talked of the apostasy and so does the apostle Paul . I am certain that not all those claiming they are christian are in fact christian . Jesus did say that you would know who was the real deal because they will have love amongst themselves . Now that hardly describes the J-dubs , they are petty and selfish .

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit