Anyone else here glad to see our resident bastard back?

by upside/down 42 Replies latest jw friends

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

Gumbastard:

You prefer golf to me!!!!!!!! You mean waving a stick around at a puny white ball in the futile effort of getting it in a hole somewhere uop the paddock all day is better than spending time with ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Struth, mate, you have got it bad.

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

I guess you now know what kind of movies that I've been looking at! Yeah, I looked at some rated "R" movies! OK?

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

***Hi Annie!

How's life treating you these days?

```````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

I'm doin' just fine Old Soul! How've YOU been? I've been keeping quite busy "elsewhere" (not to be confused with "Elsewhere", cuz I haven't been "on" him.....) and have had some success with my family fold unfolding even more!

Been invited to THANKSGIVING at my oldest son's house---they have an open house every Thanksgiving and Christmas. Things are still a bit strained as yet, but love, time and patience should smoothe most of the rough patches out! Not speaking to him since 1981 has taken its toll on our poor family ties!

We had a BIG birthday party for our 17 year old grandson, and it was soooo nice! A lot of gracious relatives showed up and it went well, even some who are still POed at ME because I had been such an a$$ when I was a JW!

THANKS for asking, Old Soul.....I'll only pop in now and again---since my first-ever thread was locked, and I had come back to add to it the next day. After all these years and so many posts, I felt pretty stifled, slapped down and hurt. Things seem to be getting to hairy here and I was missing SO MANY wonderful posters who had already left here.

I'm usually pretty thick-skinned and can "take it" when a poster disagrees with me on something---but to come back and find such an abrupt ending to my thread---it seemed so unfair.

It feels funny not to come here every day.....but I'll live. Sometimes change is good.

hugs to all....

Annie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit