astrology and compatibility with your mate....a grain of truth???

by kid-A 46 Replies latest social entertainment

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

Gumbyteethster......

does the ol' Craigster get frisky on a full moon ...or is it just me? Hopefully......he's gotten to the "likes desert better" stage like me so you don't hafta smooch with the old fart too much. I wouldn't kiss him for nuthin.

the 'ol Craigster can out frisk you any 'ol time, full moon or not! He,hee yeah it's a good thing he has an adversion to green bendable men too, bwhahahahaaaaa!

• Doubtfully Yours
    Doubtfully Yours

According to the match of our astrology signs, my husband and I have a very little chance at surviving as man and wife in the long run.

So far, this is not true whatsoever. Doing very well in our relationship thus far.

DY

• zen nudist
    zen nudist

its all Taurus $#!+

how can a system which is off by one complete sign be worth anything?

two thousand years ago I would have been a Saggittarius born on 12/12, but now, the sun is near the center of Scorpio on my birthdate

and has been for hundreds of years.... people forgot about ASTROlogy being linked to the STARS in the zodiac and just kept changing them with the seasons....

• kid-A
    kid-A

People please keep in mind....this thread is in the "Entertainment" section!!!

• OldSoul
    OldSoul

No Dammit! I am offended by this discussion and it must be set straight! Belief is zodiac signs is my religion and I demand satisfaction from anyone who disagrees with it!

I particularly demand satisfaction from those who disagree with it who are heterosexual females between the ages of 18 and 34

~wonders whether his demand for satisfaction will be satisfied~

OldSoul

• kid-A
    kid-A

Well of course WE are happy with the thread, O.S......we scored 4/4s !!!

Its the low scorers that seem to be getting so agitated!!! hee hee hee.........

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

I always felt there was some grain of truth but I don't rely on it for truth.

I'm a scorpio and husband is a taurus. Don't know what the test says on that, but uh...us .

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit