MY BIRTHDAY WISH

by stillAwitness 14 Replies latest jw friends

• stillAwitness
    stillAwitness

What a depressing birthday for me. Then again its not. This is the longest I have ever been single(6 months and lots of self-loving was necessary to make it this long) and so at least I don't have to feel stupid when the guy I'm with does not get me not even a simple b-day card. At least I don't have to anxiously wonder if my parents will actually even acknowldege what today is. I understand u don't wanna celebrate it but can we at least point it out???!! Hell, who am I kidding. There as bad as all my exes. "Today is what day??"

And so although I did not want to wake up this morning. Hoping that maybe if I just stayed under the sheets that Time would be put on pause. I am not ready to be 22! I don't even think I have still mastered being 21. There are still things I have not figured out. I am still living this unwanted life. When do I get to finaly pop this bubble that I am in? Its like the needle is in my hand but just aint strong enough to burst this exsistence. I want to Finally embrace my freedom and get out of this life I've been living. I envy all of you who are out. Sometimes I wonder if never knowing what the WT reallly is would of been easier on me.

And so as I light this candle on my cupcake I make only one wish: to finally allow God give me the oppurtunity to become ME. Whoever she's supposed. to be.

• mrsjones5
  • luna2
    luna2

Happy Birthday, stillawitness!

Hope you are able to break out soon. It's your life, you should live it the way you want to.

• Jordan
    Jordan

stillawitness, I wish you a very happy birthday...

• MerryMagdalene
    MerryMagdalene

May your birthday wishes come true in the very best way and time for you...HAPPY BIRTHDAY

~Merry

• AuntieJane
    AuntieJane

Lots and Lots of Positive, Happy Birthday Wishes to you! I wish you were nearby, I would take you out for a birthday treat just like my own daughters! And....someday...you will probably have the opportunity to do just that for one of your own children! Yay! Stay positive, you are growing happier and healthier by being on this board....

The best to you,

AuntieJ

• OldSoul
    OldSoul

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Save some cupcake for me...

• Gretchen956
    Gretchen956

Happy birthday, stilla! I know this seems like it is lasting forever and you feel trapped, but it is only temporary. You'll get your own place and your own life and then world LOOK OUT!!

Blessings!!

Sherry

• Spectre
    Spectre

I still don't celebrate birthdays or holidays mainly just out of habit, but happy birthday. And to get a little Joseph Campbell on you, "follow your bliss."

• Goldminer
    Goldminer

Happy birthday girl.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit